Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

Daps
And you're serious :snoop:

With all due respect

Should we hang signs on our barbershop that say "no fakkits allowed?

Because that's what I'm getting from what you just posted.

The emasculation of the black man doesn't even pop in my head if I see a nikka in a dress. Whether in a movie or in the shampoo aisle.

I'm black. And I know a little bit about America's history, especially the 18th and 19th century. But I don't draw the correlation between the image of a nikka in drag and the emasculation of an entire community because of it. It's just a nikka in a dress

You completely missed the entire point of my post. Have a good night. :o:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Sounds like thats exactly what happened tbh. He auditioned thinking he was gonna be Money Mike. :dahell:
No. it isnt. Everybody auditions thinking/hoping they gonna be the role.
Saying I auditioned for Money Mike is cool. Implying you had the role locked and Kat had the role to play this more minor role in the film isnt.
Especially with the role becoming as big as it was(script/screentime wise) because of Katt's contributions.
Shannon sort of set Ricky up a bit on how he asked too.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
No. it isnt. Everybody auditions thinking/hoping they gonna be the role.
Saying I auditioned for Money Mike is cool. Implying you had the role locked and Kat had the role to play this more minor role in the film isnt.
Especially with the role becoming as big as it was(script/screentime wise) because of Katt's contributions.
Shannon sort of set Ricky up a bit on how he asked too.
Why the fukk would he say he AUDITIONED for the role if he knew it was his? :dahell:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Why the fukk would he say he AUDITIONED for the role if he knew it was his? :dahell:
Why would he say the role was pose to be his and not Katts if Cube never told him he had the role?
Why would he say the role was pose to be his when 200 other ppl auditioned for the role?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Why would he say the role was pose to be his and not Katts if Cube never told him he had the role?
Why would he say the role was pose to be his when 200 other ppl auditioned for the role?
How do you know what Cube told Ricky Smiley?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
How do you know what Cube told Ricky Smiley?
Because Cube implied it? :dahell:
"Ricky did give Money Mike a shot, when we saw him auditioning (for Money Mike), we decided he would be a better Santa Clause"
^ So if they decided during his audition he wouldnt be Money Mike, they wouldnt tell him he would be the role of Money Mike. So Ricky had no reason to say he had the role of Money Mike.