Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Black folks love unproductive bullshyt.

Katt Williams lacks discipline and self control...I wouldn't want to hire him either.
You fakkit ass fake militants are really showing naked ass in this bytch :russ:
Sounding like that moist, gooey racc00n
Sir Black Peoples Sho Do Love Drama:pachaha:
This how I know you nikkas fit three categories
Digital blackface dweebs
Overseas nikkas thinking you better
Geek nikkas still mad at your high school bully because they called you ugly:pachaha:
The last 50 pages ain’t been nothing but the shyt posters of this forum
Pontificating from a throne of superiority
Every culture on this planet likes “chaos” and “drama” of entertainment
From sports to movie stars
This shyt is not beholden to just black people of all diaspora
This is how I know for a fact you nikkas hate black people for real
You can’t keep to the subject of a topic or be objective
The nikkas he talked about are clearly stealing jokes for profit but somehow he’s bitter after all the evidence
Especially Steve stealing from Mark Curry verbatim
You nikkas is clowns for real
I know for damn sure you ain’t saying this shyt out loud in real life
Every nikka that talks this goofy shyt
Got bad skin and a batarang hairline
That’s on god :russ: :dead:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Because Cube implied it? :dahell:
"Ricky did give Money Mike a shot, when we saw him auditioning (for Money Mike), we decided he would be a better Santa Clause"
^ So if they decided during his audition he wouldnt be Money Mike, they wouldnt tell him he would be the role of Money Mike. So Ricky had no reason to say he had the role of Money Mike.

You acting like Ricky said he was promised role of Money Mike, without having to audition. At this point you are using semantics to make Katt look in the right. You got it breh.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
You acting like Ricky said he was promised role of Money Mike, without having to audition. At this point you are using semantics to make Katt look in the right. You got it breh.
You the one using semantics. We have Ricky on video saying "I was suppose to be Mike and Kat was suppose to be Santa" and you steady want to handwave that part away. yea, end the convo. You gonna hear want you want to hear :hubie:
Every culture on this planet likes “chaos” and “drama” of entertainment
From sports to movie stars
This shyt is not beholden to just black people of all diaspora
Na you wrong, black ppl were why honey booboo, trailer park boys and duck dynasty were hit shows. :mjgrin:
Every other race spends every minute of every single day doing productive things for the advancement of their race :mjgrin:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, that's who I want to hire. A guy who popped a teenager for talking reckless. Sheesh.
He got hired by Donald Glover for Atlanta. Won an Emmy for that role. (This is after the fight vid btw)
He has continued to do tours and on one now.
Netflix has spent millions with him on specials.

He's lacks so much discipline and self control, yet these multimillion dollar companies still trust him with work :jbhmm:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
He told the story of what happened in a joking way during his standup. :yeshrug:
Uh that wasn't the issue you said the following after someone said he lacked discipline and self-control.
Based on what? You're actually proving the point he was making during the interview. People say all these things about him but they don't have any proof of it.
Joking about it after the fact doesn't absolve him of being out of control and undisciplined.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
He got hired by Donald Glover for Atlanta. Won an Emmy for that role. (This is after the fight vid btw)
He has continued to do tours and on one now.
Netflix has spent millions with him on specials.

He's lacks so much discipline and self control, yet these multimillion dollar companies still trust him with work :jbhmm:
I'm glad he can get work despite assaulting a teenager, everyone deserves a second chance. Still doing so is reckless and shows a lack of discipline.
You need to remind people of these accomplishments who claimed he has been blackballed. lol

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Ed lover confirming what Katt Williams said about Steve Harvey and Bernie.
Ed Lover is bitter and a hater. You hear he said Bernie was a friend? So he biased. Everything Kat said in that interview is a lie. Every single thing. :troll:
I'm glad he can get work despite assaulting a teenager, everyone deserves a second chance. Still doing so is reckless and shows a lack of discipline.
You need to remind people of these accomplishments who claimed he has been blackballed. lol
You the one that brought up not hiring Katt because of what you think that video showed. Im just saying these multimillion dollar companies/ppl would have a better idea of that than you.
On the blackball topic, those accolades dont prove anything about blackballing. Kodak is/was blackballed in the industry and came out with super gremlin. Netflix isnt gonna care that Kat is "blackballed". Glover would still fukk with Katt because he is a fellow comedian and makes his own waves.