Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I’m not talking about the interview specifically but the online group think that being are just spouting talking about Steve & Cedric have never been funny or Ricky Smiley never had a funny moment in his life. I saw one post on Twitter saying Luda was never anything more than “A PG-13 rapper with hits”. WTF!??! nikkas really out there proclaiming that Katt Williams is now on Eddie Murphy’s level and only comparable to Chappelle. Its getting absurd
This is the world we live in breh

People are prisoner of the moment. It is absurd.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Aries talk shyt about A LOT of people, especially us Southern Black Folks

fukk this nikka!!

Btw Aries scrubbed the internet of a video where he kissed another man on the lips!!
To expand on the video that got scrubbed from the internet

If you know anything about Aries, he's a Super New York biased dikk muncher that hates the south. So he made a parody video mocking Southern Hip-Hop and in that video he kissed another man on the lips. I'm sure he's gonna say he did it in the name of Comedy but naw them nikkaz locked lips

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Take Kevin's dikk out your mouth playa
"Dark Hoes have bad credit" that's a joke huh. No wonder you're a Kevin Hart fan :laff:

Kevin is the same emotional bytch ass nikka that cried on twitter cuz Tariq said his latest special wasn't funny lmaooo. So who's the bird brained hoe?

As a matter of fact let me go find that thread :russ:
Kevin's wife at the time

kevin-hart-wife.jpg