Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Steve was funny I just don't think he as funny as the other comedians mentioned. I did like Don't Trip he ain't through with me yet stand up though.

Maybe because of my age but I've seen lesser stand ups of Steve then any of the others.

Now Ced on the other hand is an different level of funny :mjlol:

It might be hard for anybody to have a funnier role then Ced did when he played Checkers Fred on Barbershop.

When the boy got the ball spot and his head and "he said look at the ball spot in that boy had looking like a leopard rawwwww":mjlol::mjlol:

"you better not let Jesse jackson hear you say that, Mannnnnn fukk Jesse Jackson" :russ::russ:
Called that boy a dalmatian :russ:

"You ever seen 101 Dalmatians? That's 102!"

:bryan:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Argument to be made that this is a white thing. White folks have been doing this stuff historically ever since Rome and further back than that.

Black men never did this foolery.
Pretty much. It’s like it’s “acceptable” and expected of them to do shyt like that. That’s why it’s such an outrage and discussion when black men do it, which I’m perfectly fine with. I’d never want to be automatically associated with a “that’s just what they do” attitude with certain mess like that.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Rogan responds to katt's comments on him

Joe really has spoken highly of Katt many times before. I actually do hope Katt goes on his show. Joe has turned into a wackjob when it comes to politics. But he will let Katt say whatever he wants with no restrictions. As great as this interview was, Katt still couldn't go into crazy detail cause YouTube would end up taking it down. That's why Shannon had to keep things in line and not let Katt get too reckless. On Rogan, Katt wouldn't have to worry about that. He could let it all come out. Rogan will usually always support a comedian over everything.

fukk off cracker he's just trying to get the views.

That far right unfunny roid head can go fukk himself

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve noticed a lot of the greatest comedians/musicians start off as Jehovah’s Witnesses or become one: Wayans Family, Katt, Donald Glover, Janet Jackson, Michael Jackson, Notorious BIG, Prince… :jbhmm:
The thought of a Jehovah's Witness kicking in the door waving a .44 :damn:

Smart recruiting on their part :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Both are funny that cannot be denied.

Saying otherwise is intellectually dishonest.

But that’s got nothing to do with what Katt stated in the interview.

I’m not talking about the interview specifically but the online group think that being are just spouting talking about Steve & Cedric have never been funny or Ricky Smiley never had a funny moment in his life. I saw one post on Twitter saying Luda was never anything more than “A PG-13 rapper with hits”. WTF!??! nikkas really out there proclaiming that Katt Williams is now on Eddie Murphy’s level and only comparable to Chappelle. Its getting absurd