Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
And I don't believe he "sukked the white mans dikk" or did anything strange for his come-up... He got hot and cashed out like we've never seen before
This is it. He just took advantage of the opportunities given and played the game. He also has a super clean image that's marketable. It's like why Drake is one of the biggest rap artists ever. Yea he mixed/jewish, but another part is he plays the game and has a super clean image.
That being said. Kevin Hart was against wearing dresses, just like Katt Williams.
Where Katt stood his ground and said "I aint wearing a dress, even if it costs me the role", Kevin folded and put it on to get those roles/opportunites.

:russ:
Basically Hart said he would never do it but then said once you faced with an opportunity where it calls for a dress, you either put it on or dont.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
of his 8 specials, I probably enjoy 3 of them :manny:

On the same note, I'm not going to go overboard and say all of his accomplishments don't mean shyt or pick sides with Katt
Nobody has done bigger numbers or more for comedy in the last 15 years than Kevin...funny or not

And I don't believe he "sukked the white mans dikk" or did anything strange for his come-up... He got hot and cashed out like we've never seen before

Its like the Amerie vs Beyonce argument on here :russ:

You can like "X" comic better than Kevin Hart, but lets not diminish all the big things he is doing

I agree with all of this

I’ve NEVER claimed that Kevin was the funniest of all time or amongst the all time greats. But his grind and come up speaks for itself and I think he does have a classic special and 2 funny ones (so 3 like you said before) and what he’s accomplished shouldn’t be diminished or boiled down to “Plant” or “The Illuminati”.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
This is it. He just took advantage of the opportunities given and played the game. He also has a super clean image that's marketable. It's like why Drake is one of the biggest rap artists ever. Yea he mixed/jewish, but another part is he plays the game and has a super clean image.
That being said. Kevin Hart was against wearing dresses, just like Katt Williams.
Where Katt stood his ground and said "I aint wearing a dress, even if it costs me the role", Kevin folded and put it on to get those roles/opportunites.

:russ:
Basically Hart said he would never do it but then said once you faced with an opportunity where it calls for a dress, you either put it on or dont.

yeah Kev didn't stand on his word...

fukked up or not, comedy niccas wear dresses
Foxx wore a dress, Martin, Eddie several times, Rock, damn near every Wayans :mjlol:, and now we see Chappelle

Im sure some extremist even took issue with Katt playing an effeminate pimp stereotype in Friday After Next
"why we always playing pimps or hoes"

shyt is all comedy

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I’m also not going to join the bandwagon and say I NEVER found Steve Harvey funny. He may have stolen jokes, and if he did he deserves to be drug through the mud but if your black and you say you NEVER laughed at a Steve Harvey stand up joke or watched the Steve Harvey Show i’m giving you a MAJOR side eye…

Same thing with Cedric. I REFUSE to front and act like Cedric didn’t have me laughing my ass off during the Comic View days. His “Now what is we gone do” bit could still go over well today and be funny

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I’m also not going to join the bandwagon and say I NEVER found Steve Harvey funny. He may have stolen jokes, and if he did he deserves to be drug through the mud but if your black and you say you NEVER laughed at a Steve Harvey stand up joke or watched the Steve Harvey Show i’m giving you a MAJOR side eye…

Same thing with Cedric. I REFUSE to front and act like Cedric didn’t have me laughing my ass off during the Comic View days. His “Now what is we gone do” bit could still go over well today and be funny
Both are funny that cannot be denied.

Saying otherwise is intellectually dishonest.

But that’s got nothing to do with what Katt stated in the interview.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Rogan responds to katt's comments on him

Joe really has spoken highly of Katt many times before. I actually do hope Katt goes on his show. Joe has turned into a wackjob when it comes to politics. But he will let Katt say whatever he wants with no restrictions. As great as this interview was, Katt still couldn't go into crazy detail cause YouTube would end up taking it down. That's why Shannon had to keep things in line and not let Katt get too reckless. On Rogan, Katt wouldn't have to worry about that. He could let it all come out. Rogan will usually always support a comedian over everything.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps

Steve was funny I just don't think he as funny as the other comedians mentioned. I did like Don't Trip he ain't through with me yet stand up though.

Maybe because of my age but I've seen lesser stand ups of Steve then any of the others.

Now Ced on the other hand is an different level of funny :mjlol:

It might be hard for anybody to have a funnier role then Ced did when he played Eddie on Barbershop.

When the boy got the ball spot on his head and "he said look at the ball spot in that boy had looking like a leopard rawwwww":mjlol::mjlol:

"you better not let Jesse jackson hear you say that, Mannnnnn fukk Jesse Jackson" :russ::russ:

Last edited: