Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Kevin's wife at the time

kevin-hart-wife.jpg
I said in another thread that they were a really attractive black couple 🤷🏾‍♀️. Beautiful kids.

Leveled up in his career and traded her in for an exotical :francis: :francis:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Breh I’m not a fan of Harvey or Ced necessarily

To say they have NEVER been funny is hyperbole cmon

Never ever?
Comedy is subjective. So yea, some ppl probably found them not funny. Idk why yall taking shyt to heart.
Another thing yall have to take into account is age, the younger audience would probably be more familar with Kat's standup than Steve/Ced's standup material. Barbershop came out in 2002, depending on how young they were, they may not have seen it. Has steve/Ced had some legendary standup since then that a young audience would check out?

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Comedy is subjective. So yea, some ppl probably found them not funny. Idk why yall taking shyt to heart.
Another thing yall have to take into account is age, the younger audience would probably be more familar with Kat's standup than Steve/Ced's standup material. Barbershop came out in 2002, depending on how young they were, they may not have seen it. Has steve/Ced had some legendary standup since then that a young audience would check out?
It’s not that serious I just find it a bit much. To each their own.

As I said I was a big Bernie fan I went to the theatre when Kings of Comedy came out. Harvey and Ced had their moments and DL I found very unfunny and still do but he carved out a nice niche for himself.