DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Time out time out time out wtf is this?????????? :dead:

He got his cheeks out???? :picard::scusthov:

This worse than Kevin Hart gettin drilled by Shaq :mjlol::wow::
I've been telling people about dude

Hates the souf so much he decided to do sus shyt lol

He had a bunch of South haters cosign that vid when it came out to:sas2:

Daps
Pretty much. It’s like it’s “acceptable” and expected of them to do shyt like that. That’s why it’s such an outrage and discussion when black men do it, which I’m perfectly fine with. I’d never want to be automatically associated with a “that’s just what they do” attitude with certain mess like that.

Exactly. That's more context that @bnew is ignoring. White people have been acting like sissies, wearing women's wigs, women's underwear and dressing like hoes for thousands of years.

We weren't doing that, so much so that even to this day they call the broader black community "homophobic" because we don't rock with that gay foolishness.

I would argue that putting black stars in drag is emasculation of those stars and also a push that has been happening for the last 50 years or longer to push that stuff towards our people. And it has worked to an extent, as gay stuff is more acceptable than it once was among our people.

But it still ain't as acceptable among us as it is among them. Lot of gay dudes in our community live life on the DL cause they don't feel safe enough to come out the closet cause they know the majority of black people ain't rocking with that.

This stuff is new to black people and we've encountered it due to being assimilated under white people. But this is normal to them. Doing gay activities in college is normal for a lot of white boys, so much so that we call it "white boy humor". Thats their stuff, not ours.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Cube pretty much confirmed exactly what Ricky said, WTF you talm bout? :dahell:
Not really. Ricky made it seem like he had the role and he was always gonna be Money Mike til Kat got it. Ricky said Kat was pose to be Santa instead.
Kat said Ricky never had the role, 300 ppl auditioned for the money mike character and Kat won. Kat also said he made the money mike character and added a lot of lines on his own.

Cube said Ricky auditioned for both roles (that automatically goes against want Ricky said), Hell The way Cube said made it seem like Ricky did poorly on the Money Mike audition.
Here is the lil 20s clip on it

Ricky's story never made sense because if they have you already picked for the role, they not having auditions for it with anyone else.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Tony baker posted “ why do only black comedians call each other out vs non black comedians”? And he was getting roasted in the comments
Which he should because it's a trash argument. Just like the nikka in here talking about "if a video guaranteeing black wealth was made, it was get 100 views, but this getting 10m"
They used to go in on Carlos Mencia

IIRC comedians used to also shyt on Dane Cook publicly too.

I mean they may have a point but I've seen other comedians get called out. All the late night comedians going in on Jay Leno was the golden age of tv to me.
Oh yea, I forgot the late night wars shyt.