Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
For all yall going "aint nothing going on with black men in dresses, it doesnt mean anything" I hope yall arent black.
I dont know how you can call yourself a black person, know the history of shyt like buck breaking and not at least understand where people are coming from.
It doesnt matter what white actors are in dresses, they dont have our history and probably dont mind. Which is why it was dumb for Boyce to make that post.
It doesnt matter that Eddie/Jamie/Martin/Tyler Perry etc wore/were dresses. They were probably cool with it and chalked it up as comedy or they couldve been pressured into it and just rolled with it. Eddie for example, was caught with a transexual in his car, so he probably wouldnt care about wearing a dress.

Like yall have actors saying "I felt heavily pressured to put the dress on" and yall just want to overlook it and say they complaining about nothing.

Yall probably same ones that wouldnt understand the arguments black ppl have of:
Why in most tyler perry shows the dark skinned dude is always portrayed as "aint shyt" adn the light skin dude is the "good guy"?
Why is the only black man on the show/movie gay?
Why is this black actor/actress leading this movie have a non black spouse most the time?
Why do we always see so many interacial couples instead of strong black couples on tv?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Nikka had a great and whole baby in a movie. and he gave birth in it :heh:
9ddf40b82bf77ef6a8c4d1a2c11a9210.gif

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
People need to just say in their opinion or to them

We going to act like people wasn't saying "aright alrightttt you gon learn today" 24/7 when laugh at my pain came out :mjlol:
n they were sold..out

whats funny steve pointed somethin out when they started beefin.. kat has 3-4 specials where he is sayin the same jokes verbatim...

kevin doesnt

bum bump

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
I’d go so far as to say that Laugh At My Pain is a bonafide classic
of his 8 specials, I probably enjoy 3 of them :manny:

On the same note, I'm not going to go overboard and say all of his accomplishments don't mean shyt or pick sides with Katt
Nobody has done bigger numbers or more for comedy in the last 15 years than Kevin...funny or not

And I don't believe he "sukked the white mans dikk" or did anything strange for his come-up... He got hot and cashed out like we've never seen before

Its like the Amerie vs Beyonce argument on here :russ:

You can like "X" comic better than Kevin Hart, but lets not diminish all the big things he is doing

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
This might be the most polarizing interview in recent history, I got aunts and uncles that barley know how to work the internet taking sides like this the 90's east vs west.

I love all these comedians in this (except Steve), but this shyt a battle between comedians let it ride. :mjlol:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
of his 8 specials, I probably enjoy 3 of them :manny:

On the same note, I'm not going to go overboard and say all of his accomplishments don't mean shyt or pick sides with Katt
Nobody has done bigger numbers or more for comedy in the last 15 years than Kevin...funny or not

And I don't believe he "sukked the white mans dikk" or did anything strange for his come-up... He got hot and cashed out like we've never seen before

Its like the Amerie vs Beyonce argument on here :russ:

You can like "X" comic better than Kevin Hart, but lets not diminish all the big things he is doing
Numbers or not, we know whose funnier

It ain't Kevin

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
n they were sold..out

whats funny steve pointed somethin out when they started beefin.. kat has 3-4 specials where he is sayin the same jokes verbatim...

kevin doesnt

bum bump
Katt in my top 3 along with Bernie and Dave but American Hustle and Pimp Chronicles do got some of the same shyt.

Both Classic in my opinon

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Katt in my top 3 along with Bernie and Dave but American Hustle and Pimp Chronicles do got some of the same shyt.

Both Classic in my opinon
couple of yrs ago.. the nikka updated the jokes...did a 5 - 10 minute set n turned into steve harvey n brought out other comedians lol...ppl was piss at em

mark curry was dope.... but the next go around tony roberts n luenell was poocheese