Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Seeing Kevin and the “plastic cup boys”(who tf are those lame ass nikkas btw) attempt to roast Katt in the nba telecast last night made me realize something. Kevin is basically the black Jimmy Fallon. Nobody really likes him or thinks he’s top 5 comedian but he’s constantly pushed by the powers. I wouldn’t go as far as to say he’s a plant because I saw his rise from roles like 3 strikes, paper solidiers, 40 yr old virgin, etc. But when tf has anyone said damn new Kevin hart special that a must see. Or damn new Kevin hart movie we there opening day? Last night the nikka was giggling at his struggle jokes just like wack ass Fallon too

The Plastic Cup Boyz are his day 1 crew that he put on. A group of comedians thay he’s toured with for years, basically their the Maverick Carter and Rich Paul’s to his Lebron.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Seeing Kevin and the “plastic cup boys”(who tf are those lame ass nikkas btw) attempt to roast Katt in the nba telecast last night made me realize something. Kevin is basically the black Jimmy Fallon. Nobody really likes him or thinks he’s top 5 comedian but he’s constantly pushed by the powers. I wouldn’t go as far as to say he’s a plant because I saw his rise from roles like 3 strikes, paper solidiers, 40 yr old virgin, etc. But when tf has anyone said damn new Kevin hart special that a must see. Or damn new Kevin hart movie we there opening day? Last night the nikka was giggling at his struggle jokes just like wack ass Fallon too
Wait a minute...3 strikes?? You mean the Brian Hooks movie? Since when was he in that?

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
You’re right

But lets not forget like @Neo The Resurrected ONE said there IS a racial component to all of this. With black men there is an aspect of emasculation to some of these depictions and there’s a weird “Push” for it that i’m sure white actors don’t go through. For instance in Robin Hood: Men In Tights (Chappelle’s debut movie) he wore a dress but he wasn’t the ONLY one in the scene wearing it (the other co-stars did) and there was a story element that made sense for the scene to happen. In contrast when they were shooting Blue Streak, Chappelle didn’t want to wear the dress because it wasn’t in the script to begin with and it didn’t make sense from a storytelling perspective. The Producers just approached him randomly with a funny “idea” and he turned it down REPEATEDLY. Like there was a concerted effort to pressure him into wearing that dress. Comes off like a form of emasculation to me.

The problem is looking for masculinity in a comedian in the first place.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
The Plastic Cup Boyz are his day 1 crew that he put on. A group of comedians thay he’s toured with for years, basically their the Maverick Carter and Rich Paul’s to his Lebron.
Crazy thing is before the Plastic Cup boyz got more mainstream Corey Holcomb was supposed to be apart of that, but if you know Corey you can probably figure out why that didn't happen.

:mjlol:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
This. Lol

I don't get the "Hollywood conspiracy" to put a black man in a dress like it's some how symbolizes the emasculation of ALL black men. That's such a dumb narrative to me. THEYRE fukkING ACTORS lol and COMEDIANS they dress up doin characters all the time it's literally their job.

This stupid shyt about katt warning Brandon t Jackson and how it cursed him and Martin is absolute nonsense. Eddie Murphy been doing that shyt for years, where's the curse on him???
Him and his brother Charlie came up with the idea of Norbit when they saw a fat woman cussing out her short boyfriend at an airport one day, white Hollywood didn't push that on him.

I haven't heard ONE word about how Eddie is a "plant" and sellout and fake. He's the God and we all know it

Alot of you nikkaz really need to go outside sometimes and stop running with every dumb trend you see on the internet

Here's one that people love to skip over

994d8552520d84e068a0b513fddf1b13.jpg

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I just drove by this arena in fort Myers Florida said Katt is gonna be there next month

If it's anything like the show me and my lady went to last yr, Katt didn't even really do much. Just kept doing 5-10 min intermissions in-between introducing either new comics nobody ever heard of or OGs like Mark Curry and Tommy Davidson then finished it off wit a quick 20 min set.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Crazy thing is before the Plastic Cup boyz got more mainstream Corey Holcomb was supposed to be apart of that, but if you know Corey you can probably figure out why that didn't happen.

:mjlol:

Yeaaaa I know Corey lmao

Another talented dude who self sabotaged what could have been a bigger career but God bless him, i think he’s EXACTLY where he wants to be

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Never gonna accuse them of being the next anything but they didn't do too bad when opening for him on his Reality Check show I went too awhile back.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

I don't see eye to eye with Charleston, lol, on a lot of things but he is on point here.
Everybody that got shot by Katt said something but NO ONE called him a liar.

Charleston White ans Katt Williams need to make a whole comedy special and break the internet. They practically the same person.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Let Me Explain and What Now broke box office records for stand up comedy concert films
Somebody likes him :manny: