Kanye West’s Net Worth is Now officially 3 Billion

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love seeing successful wealthy black people. Success stories like this motivate and inspire a lot of black ppl and build up their self esteem. They watched this black man come from nothing to a billionaire and became one of the most famous ppl in the world. Stories like his and Jay's and MJ's success stories need to be told and shown and promoted. We need more movies on black successful wealthy millionaires and billionaires that created generational wealth for their great great grandkids from 0.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I didn't post anything about the OP. I posted a one liner Kanye lyric.:yeshrug:
It's mods job to check posters Nicole. If they feel the need to get em out the paint go head I guess idk.
I’m just letting you know as an FYI, you’re welcome. I was looking out. The only reason he makes threads is to get a reaction from from black posters for sport which he’s always on the “c00n or cac” repetition -and people keep feeding into it

I’m not doing a mods job- there’s thousands of posters here, if other posters don’t bring it to their attention and let the undercover cacs roam free with their fake fictional personas, then they won’t know who to check.
:comeon:
There’s a reason why he feels entitled enough to keep doing this on threads bc no one speaks up. Credibility means nothing as long as white boy alt plays into the black empathy card. So the next time I catch a white male or female using the n-word or making racist comments- I should let that rock, right.

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Kanye would straight up doctor financial records with tape and staples and whiteout to show he had a billion dollars. He sees this as the latest benchmark toward being taken seriously as a businessman, after his meltdown in 2016, when he was hospitalized for a drug addiction, and mental illness, and it was revealed how messy his finances were. This is the clean up. I shouldn't even be in this thread, I'm embarrassed to even speak on him. And for the record, Jay and Beyonce's numbers are inflated too, it's all part of the game.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Y’all do realize that OP was exposed as a cac alt??his alias account is @CashmoneyHotBoy -

His exposal thread - he plays this fake caricature from thread to thread. He’s a gimmick
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/is-yspromoshuns-dude-touched-in-the-head.736511/page-9#post-35117893

Makes sense, I've seen them have the same posting style.

This person claims their pro-black but each time I see a post from them they are talking about how people are mad that a white person is dating/sleeping with them. Like this person is complete now because a cac is messing with them. :what:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: cacs don't give a flying fukk about Kim Kardashian

Yes tf y'all do. That's why Kylie is one of the youngest billionaires because cacs are OBSESSED with Kim and her whole family. White supremacist cacs just feel like losers who was betrayed by Kim and her family because they feel like cacs are the ones who made Kim and her family wealthy and now all that money will go into the black community. The white women don't have a problem with it because most likely they either married to a black man too or they want to marry a black man so they love Kim. Its the insecure low self esteem incel white supremacist men who really hate Kim and her family for marrying a black man and starting a family with a black man and putting it in their faces on a daily basis on national tv. They feel like the media are always promoting white women in love with, marrying, and having kids with black men. They feel like it's a agenda to get rid of and erase white men. They feel like white women are erase white men. Those cacs are crazy breh. They talk about this type of shyt on the internet every day all day. They hate all white women who like black men or date or marry black men and most of all have kids with black men. These are facts breh. White women will tell you this their selves

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But American culture a trip...lots of nations try to hide their billionaires (especially a proliferation of em) cause the shyt will spark anger

Here, its cause for celebration during your low wage lunch break....

Good for him ofc..

N with that said, with all this stimulus money floating around im sure hes not the only newly minted billionaire

They prolly threw this nikka out front so the others wont be apart of pop culture discourse :skip:

Last edited:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m just letting you know as an FYI, you’re welcome. I was looking out. The only reason he makes threads is to get a reaction from from black posters for sport which he’s always on the “c00n or cac” repetition -and people keep feeding into it

I’m not doing a mods job- there’s thousands of posters here, if other posters don’t bring it to their attention and let the undercover cacs roam free with their fake fictional personas, then they won’t know who to check.
There’s a reason why he feels entitled enough to keep doing this on threads bc no one speaks up. Credibility means nothing as long as white boy alt plays into the black empathy card. So the next time I catch a white male or female using the n-word or making racist comments- I should let that rock, right.

I made a thread congradulating a black man for becoming a billionaire with a networth of 3 billion to "get a reaction from black posters for sport"?

You lame as fck. I made this thread to empower black ppl and show them a black man who created generational wealth. Why would black posters have a problem with that? You're a full blown lame

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Kanye da Gawd
vMoOuiA.png

Rich, Successful, Has a beautiful woman and has been an inspiration for black men all around the world for over a decade.