Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:wow: nikka told you back in 07 "wait til he get his money, right".

Nah all kim and kanye money goes to black people. Thats why c00ns and cacs hate them.

OP should just PAWG in peace:mjlol:
Y’all do realize that OP was exposed as a cac alt??his alias account is @CashmoneyHotBoy -
Gone quiet? About what? A bunch of mad c00ns and cacs crying about being exposed? A few people in this thread got it 100% right. The rest of y'all are mad c00ns and cacs begging people to side with y'all. This sht is hilarious.

And as far as the "allias" it's not a allias account dumbass it was somebody else account I used because my account got bushed by somebody that was mad
His exposal thread - he plays this fake caricature from thread to thread. He’s a gimmick
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/is-yspromoshuns-dude-touched-in-the-head.736511/page-9#post-35117893

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I didn't post anything about the OP. I posted a one liner Kanye lyric.:yeshrug:
It's mods job to check posters Nicole. If they feel the need to get em out the paint go head I guess idk.
Y’all do realize that OP was exposed as a cac alt??his alias account is @CashmoneyHotBoy -

His exposal thread - he plays this fake caricature from thread to thread. He’s a gimmick
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/is-yspromoshuns-dude-touched-in-the-head.736511/page-9#post-35117893

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
I don't think his music is doing that hot anymore but the Yeezy line is saving him.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not why people hate him at all stawhp it :laff:

U gotta be a cac

Dude cacs hate Kanye because the most famous white woman in the world is in love with and married to a black man. They admit you fcking fakkit. Just google it. White supremacists can not stand white women in love with black men. They really hate when they marry and have kids with black men. They feel like Kim betrayed them. In their minds she chose a black man over white men. That look at that as a L for white ppl and a win for black ppl. You a cac and thats why you hate Kim and Ye too. You probably hate Jay and Bey too because they're black wealthy ppl.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Dude cacs hate Kanye because the most famous white woman in the world is in love with and married to a black man. They admit you fcking fakkit. Just google it. White supremacists can not stand white women in love with black men. They really hate when they marry and have kids with black men. They feel like Kim betrayed them. In their minds she chose a black man over white men. That look at that as a L for white ppl and a win for black ppl. You a cac and thats why you hate Kim and Ye too. You probably hate Jay and Bey too because they're black wealthy ppl.
:laff: cacs don't give a flying fukk about Kim Kardashian