Kanye West’s Net Worth is Now officially 3 Billion

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol @ generation money. His grandkids will be white

Kim's daughter will be in love and kids with a black man just like her mom and aunties and grandma.

Yall in here mad as fck. Talking bout white this and white that. Yall forgetting that Kim and her whole family only date black men. Her daughters will also marry black men and have kids with black men just like Kylie did. So Kanye's great grandkids will be black therefore that generational wealth will be going to black kids. And that's why y'all mad. Yall hate to see black people creating generational wealth and passing it down to black kids. I wonder what would y'all have to say about Jay and Bey? Can't claim their great grankids will be white therefore that generational wealth will also be passed down to black kids.

Its crazy because I see white racist ppl say they hate Kim because all money her and her family has made will be going to black people and to the black community and not the white community and thats why they hate her and her family. Y'all forgot Kim's dad help OJ win the trial of century. He helped OJ win a trial where OJ supposedly killed a white woman and a white man. Then Kim and her mom and sisters all love black men and Kim is big on prison reform and helping black ppl get out of prison. These are the reasons y'all are mad at her. And y'all lames defend and justify everything trump do so I know y'all dont got no problem with Kanye saying he support trump because If trump loses in November alot of y'all lames go cry and is gonna be on here losing y'all minds

Last edited:

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
:wow: nikka told you back in 07 "wait til he get his money, right".
:salute:

No hate but I wonder how many people will actually read the article. He's not actually worth a billion it's his own "self appraisal" even so, it's not billions in liquid assets

:martin:

Last edited:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
No hate but I wonder how many people will actually read the article. He's not actually worth a billion it's his own "self appraisal" even so, it's not billions in liquid assets

All told, our current net worth estimate for Kanye West: $1.3 billion, which he’ll be pleased to note is $300 million more than little sister Kylie

Here ya go