Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Makes sense, I've seen them have the same posting style.

This person claims their pro-black but each time I see a post from them they are talking about how people are mad that a white person is dating/sleeping with them. Like this person is complete now because a cac is messing with them. :what:
Exactly!!! Thank you for being one of those who see this, instead of not holding him to account. Dude is running game thread after thread. But we’re just supposed to let him purposely create animosity among black posters - sorry I’m not built like that. There’s a reason why he has an alt account. When one gets bushed, the other one resurfaces so he can keep running with his fake manipulation tactics to laugh with his white friends behind the scenes off black issues. And it works bc black posters are already in here arguing among each other.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kanye would straight up doctor financial records with tape and staples and whiteout to show he had a billion dollars. He sees this as the latest benchmark toward being taken seriously as a businessman, after his meltdown in 2016, when he was hospitalized for a drug addiction, and mental illness, and it was revealed how messy his finances were. This is the clean up. I shouldn't even be in this thread, I'm embarrassed to even speak on him. And for the record, Jay and Beyonce's numbers are inflated too, it's all part of the game.

Breh I read something that said like 98% of the "rich" and "wealthy" white celebrities numbers are inflated and made up and those ppl are really broke and aren't rich and wealthy at all. Alot of white Hollywood ppl was named in the article. I couldn't believe it. We've been fooled this whole time. That's why Weinstein and Epstein went to prison when everybody was thinking "They're gonna get away with it because they're so powerful and wealthy and white powerful wealthy men don't go to prison". Next thing you know they both was convicted and threw in prison like they wasn't shyt. All that wealthy powerful white men bullshyt went out the window real quick. Look at trump even his fat ass aint no real billionaire and his fat done went bankrupted multiple times. Jay and Bey are more rich and wealthy than damn near 90% of these so called white wealthy celebrities. That's why Jay got so much power and can make supposedly powerful cacs bow down to his feet.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I made a thread congradulating a black man for becoming a billionaire with a networth of 3 billion to "get a reaction from black posters for sport"?

You lame as fck. I made this thread to empower black ppl and show them a black man who created generational wealth. Why would black posters have a problem with that? You're a full blown lame

Your a whole white boy caricature pretending to be black on a message board - That’s not up for debate- that’s proven facts as evidenced by your alt = @CashmoneyHotBoy and exposure. I don’t fuk around with fraudsters like you gaming black posters for a reaction, while you and your alt right racist faggits try to sideline actual black discussions. Don’t quote me faggit- every attempt you make, I’m going to be right here posted up proof positive confirmation of what you are and who you pretend to be. Blowing up your whole shyt. What the fuk are you going to do about it, white boy? Nothing but create another alt.
He’s just a troll

His alias @CashmoneyHotBoy is bushed
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/is-yspromoshuns-dude-touched-in-the-head.736511/page-7#post-35116896

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
he loves and seeks white validation to the point it drives him insane

I've never seen an article shyt on their cover star so much. I really dont know why he wants their validation so much.

Beneath everything though this nikka done did it. He clocked music. He's clocked fashion. Noone else has done it like him he is a true visionary of our lifetimes and I will always salute him for that.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
I hate this current version of Kanye but I'm not made at him building his empire. I miss when he was black though.
Only time I ever liked this nikka was when he collabed with Twista :yeshrug:

It was downhill ever since Kanyes mom died :wow:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
That's not why people hate him at all stawhp it :laff:

U gotta be a cac
He is a cac. I called him out to post a proof pic of himself like a hand pic and he refused and deflected everytime I brought it up. I don't know why him or his other posting alias hasn't been permanently banned yet.