Kanye West’s Net Worth is Now officially 3 Billion

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
I've never seen an article shyt on their cover star so much. I really dont know why he wants their validation so much.

Beneath everything though this nikka done did it. He clocked music. He's clocked fashion. Noone else has done it like him he is a true visionary of our lifetimes and I will always salute him for that.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
All told, our current net worth estimate for Kanye West: $1.3 billion, which he’ll be pleased to note is $300 million more than little sister Kylie

Here ya go

Our sources told us last year that West’s agreement calls for him to receive a royalty around 15% of Yeezy revenue from Adidas. Upon closer inspection, it appears some expenses are carved out of that slice, bringing his actual cut closer to 11%. At that rate, he would have received royalties of over $140 million from Yeezy sales last year.

West’s aggressive $3 billion self-appraisal is clearly based on the idea that the business is infinitely portable. It’s not. Taking Yeezy away from Adidas seems almost prohibitively cumbersome, if not contractually impossible
That's at a 10× multiple of last year's earnings that he gets a cut of. That's not liquid

easymoneysniper

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I've never seen an article shyt on their cover star so much. I really dont know why he wants their validation so much.

Beneath everything though this nikka done did it. He clocked music. He's clocked fashion. Noone else has done it like him he is a true visionary of our lifetimes and I will always salute him for that.

Dre did it in the 90s and then with beats.

Kanye has so many popping albums and MBDTF might very well be the goat album, but he gets a lot of help too. At the end of the day, he just designed a decent shoe but made sure he got in on the sales. No need to prop him up too much.

The dude who invented McNuggets still working in the basement for regular wage, thinkin' up some shyt to make the fries taste better or some shyt like that. Believe.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kanye got more bread then Jay Z and his wife put together :ehh:

Those 2 black men and their wives got more money than every trailer park trash white supremacist in the whole country put together:ehh:Now thats Black Excellence. Shoutout to those black kings for creating all that wealth from absolutely nothing unlike the cacs in America who had a 400 year headstart and still are poorer than black ppl.