Kanye West’s Net Worth is Now officially 3 Billion

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Those 2 black men and their wives got more money than every trailer park trash white supremacist in the whole country put together:ehh:Now thats Black Excellence. Shoutout to those black kings for creating all that wealth from absolutely nothing unlike the cacs in America who had a 400 year headstart and still are poorer than black ppl.
Can somebody just ban this fukking saltine already? Your parody of a coli militant act is fukking stale.

Last edited:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your a whole white boy caricature pretending to be black on a message board - That’s not up for debate- that’s proven facts as evidenced by your alt = @CashmoneyHotBoy and exposure. I don’t fuk around with fraudsters like you gaming black posters for a reaction, while you and your alt right racist faggits try to sideline actual black discussions. Don’t quote me faggit- every attempt you make, I’m going to be right here posted up proof positive confirmation of what you are and who you pretend to be. Blowing up your whole shyt. What the fuk are you going to do about it, white boy? Nothing but create another alt.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/is-yspromoshuns-dude-touched-in-the-head.736511/page-7#post-35116896

Damn I didn't think you could get anymore lamer. Basically you telling me that making threads celebrating black success and black wealth is gaming black posters for a reaction? What kind of reaction should black posters have to a thread about black success and black wealth? And whats the point of cacs celebrating black sucess and black wealth? You sound like a retarded mental illness patient that dived head first out a mental institution window in a gown. Now you done broke in somebody house while they're on vacation using their computer to stalk people. You sound very angry and mad. Does me making threads about black people being billionaires and being wealthy make you mad and angry?

I would understand what you're trying to say if you said something like "You're a black person making threads about black success and black wealth because you know black success and black wealth makes c00ns and white supremacists mad. So you're trolling them by making threads constantly showing black people in superior positions because you know that burns their souls and makes them cry like some bytches. You know that making threads showing black people winning makes c00ns and cacs lose their minds because black people winning is like ether to them"

That would've made alot more sense than the lame bullshyt you talking about. Go headbutt a sword and quit derailing the thread. Like I said shoutout to Kanye for reaching a net worth of 3 BILLION. News like this inspires the black community. We need to continue to show black people winning

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How so? Kanye and Hov made money different ways. Why pit two black men that made it against each other?

The whole divide and conquer tactic that cacs love to use against black ppl. I bet he won't say justin bieber lost because justin timerlake just became a millionaire. They won't pin 2 white people against each other but they love doing it with black ppl. Kanye and Jay got more money than every trailer park trash white supremacists combined

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
even if this is true, all that money is going right back to cacs
you don't know that

The Kardashians and Kanye could raise their daughters to date black

I always got the inkling that Kanye is one of those pawgers who would get offended if their daughters brought home a white man but will :salute: Sait for bring a pawg home

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Damn I didn't think you could get anymore lamer. Basically you telling me that making threads celebrating black success and black wealth is gaming black posters for a reaction? What kind of reaction should black posters have to a thread about black success and black wealth? And whats the point of cacs celebrating black sucess and black wealth? You sound like a retarded mental illness patient that dived head first out a mental institution window in a gown. Now you done broke in somebody house while they're on vacation using their computer to stalk people. You sound very angry and mad. Does me making threads about black people being billionaires and being wealthy make you mad and angry?

I would understand what you're trying to say if you said something like "You're a black person making threads about black success and black wealth because you know black success and black wealth makes c00ns and white supremacists mad. So you're trolling them by making threads constantly showing black people in superior positions because you know that burns their souls and makes them cry like some bytches. You know that making threads showing black people winning makes c00ns and cacs lose their minds because black people winning is like ether to them"

That would've made alot more sense than the lame bullshyt you talking about. Go headbutt a sword and quit derailing the thread. Like I said shoutout to Kanye for reaching a net worth of 3 BILLION. News like this inspires the black community. We need to continue to show black people winning
tldr-memes-ifyou-would-just-use-one-liners-for-your-text-49143035.png

Nahh..no way I’m reading all that shyt. Miss me with that - save time and use this cacsplaining wall of text, next time
another-wall-of-text_o_4073761.jpg

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
How so? Kanye and Hov made money different ways. Why pit two black men that made it against each other?

They made money the same way (fashion) and it was Hov who decided to distance himself from Kanye, now they are in the same tax bracket

Jay Hov in his feelings right now, he wants the be the only one in the room

The homie said "Hov, it ain't many of us"
I told 'em "Less is more, nikka, is plenty of us"

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The whole divide and conquer tactic that cacs love to use against black ppl. I bet he won't say justin bieber lost because justin timerlake just became a millionaire. They won't pin 2 white people against each other but they love doing it with black ppl. Kanye and Jay got more money than every trailer park trash white supremacists combined
:mjlol::mjlol:
i can’t believe that y’all seriously entertain this poster.
:laff:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If a mentally unstable man like Kanye can make a billion... Then myself and all of us have no excuses

Right. And he started with nothing. Thats black excellence. Its amazing all the great shyt black ppl have done and accomplished. We was freed from slavery with NOTHING. Now look at us and how far we've came. All these millions of successful and wealthy black people in this country. All these black millionaires and billionaires. We doing all this shyt starting from nothing. Cacs had a 400 year headstart on us and we've still caught up with they ass and that's without our reparations that we're owed. Can't no other race of ppl say they've done what we've done. All the shyt we dominate in. All the shyt we've invented. All the wealth we've created and generated. All the success we've gained. On top of that we had a black President running this country for 8 years. We had a black president before it was a white female president. Think about how there will never be a white female president. There never will be a asian, mexican, dominican, chinese, or hispanic president but we've had a black president. That's black excellence for your ass

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men

Shut your corny ass up

Jay and Kanye been had beef and now Kanye is up there with him and the way Jay would flaunt his wealth to talk down on others you know it irks him to see Kanye right next to him

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They made money the same way (fashion) and it was Hov who decided to distance himself from Kanye, now they are in the same tax bracket

Jay Hov in his feelings right now, he wants the be the only one in the room

The homie said "Hov, it ain't many of us"
I told 'em "Less is more, nikka, is plenty of us"

Jay is about black empowerment. As long as Kanye is richer than 90% of white supremacists Jay is proud of him. Think about how many cac celebrities and cac musicians are mad at Ye right now because he's a black man with 50x more money than them. It's so many broke and poor white supremacists thats mad right now to see this rich successful black man with a net worth of 3 billion with the most famous white woman rubbing his feet. He's richer than justin bieber, justin timerlake,ed sheeran, and eminem. Jay and Ye is richer than all 4 of them combined. That's a L for them. Think about how mad those 4 are right now:russ: Think about how mad alot of cac celebrity and musician women are because Bey is 50x richer than them :russ:. You're comparing the wrong people. Jay and Ye are on the same team which is team Black Excellence