Kanye West Is Now Going In On The Jewish Community Right Now

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Youtube removed Kanyes anti jew comments for some odd reason, yet there's still 100s of 1000s of anti Black songs from rappers that's still up. :jbhmm:

Someone care to explain this anomaly :mjpls:

Show me one song where a rapper is going at black people as a race.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Show me one song where a rapper is going at black people as a race.
Let us not be obtuse. We know who they are talking about when they rap about robbing this or killing that, or shyt like "my Choppa hates nikkas". YG had one line about Chinese on "Meet the Flockers" and they made him censor it out of his song. Other groups of people do not have a problem with recognizing what some of you are not able to see.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
5K7CxSD.png

O10UkX7.png

1968udM.png

:francis:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
If you want to defend c00nye, then do it. But stop with these nonsensical arguments.

What nonsensical arguments, you asked people to post one song where a rapper is going at Black people as a race and there are multiple valid responses so far, these are only few of many because it's not difficult to find anti-Blackness in hip hop.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What nonsensical arguments, you asked people to post one song where a rapper is going at Black people as a race and there are multiple valid responses so far, these are only few of many because it's not difficult to find anti-Blackness in hip hop.

Distasteful Metaphors used by ignorant idiots to provide shock <> anti black music. You know damn well what they are attempting.

And in any case, are you looking for “Da evil Jews” to police what we can and cannot say to each other? Also, which community do you think makes nikkas like 21 Savage hot in the first place? The market is only supplying what the people demand.

We have agency despite what some online militants think.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Distasteful Metaphors used by ignorant idiots to provide shock <> anti black music. You know damn well what they are attempting.

And in any case, are you looking for “Da evil Jews” to police what we can and cannot say to each other? Also, which community do you think makes nikkas like 21 Savage hot in the first place? The market is only supplying what the people demand.

We have agency despite what some online militants think.

The Jewish people are more interested in people not saying anything disrespectful about their group, I don't think they mind Black rappers advancing harmful stereotypes about Black people. What I expect is Black people to have better standards. I expect Black people to take issue with music where rappers celebrate the deaths of Black people that were murdered.

The leading cause of death for Black males between the ages of 1-44 is homicide and we call music that glorifies anti Black violence, "entertainment"

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Soros obsession is odd

Does he know the Kochs and Mercers and others are paying Candace and actual far right groups?

Last edited: