Kanye West Is Now Going In On The Jewish Community Right Now

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Conservatives tactics 101. Project what we’re doing on to the oppositions to draw our idiot base off our scent.
And contrarians internalizing white fears/conspiracies for themselves.

The shyt whites are scared of happening to them is what they do to nikkas world wide. Funny as hell to see black people internalize the same fear :mjlol:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
“I hate nikkaz, I’m a nazi” was played on radio for two years straight lol

5K7CxSD.png

O10UkX7.png

1968udM.png

:francis:

Jay & Beyonce probably gonna stop fukking with Kanye soon and denounce him. They have ver good relationships with the Jewish community in entertainment they are not gonna sacrifice their bread associating with him.

WTT2 may never come out.
When has provocative metaphors and bars something that has been a thing in hiphop since the beginning ever been taken as anti black?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
When has provocative metaphors and bars something that has been a thing in hiphop since the beginning ever been taken as anti black?

:wow:

Never ceases to amaze me to see so-called Black people providing cover for shyt like this. The brother is literally invoking the name of anti-Black hate groups to express how much he doesn't like Black people and we're dismissing it as metaphors, ignoring that the line is a metaphor expressing the artist's hate for Black people.

:mjlol:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps

I hate Pierce bytch ass bootlicking Morgan with a raging passion but damn, this why you gotta love the Brits sometimes. They don't play that wishy washy "let's be tolerant of ignorance" under the guise of being "objective" nonsense we let happen here.

THIS is how EVERY interviewer needs to be handling Kanye. Stop nodding your head at this clown and everything he says no matter how ignorant like hes fukking royalty. Press him on his shyt and show his ignorance until he go nuttin left but to sit there staring at the camera like an idiot.

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
:wow:

Never ceases to amaze me to see so-called Black people providing cover for shyt like this. The brother is literally invoking the name of anti-Black hate groups to express how much he doesn't like Black people and we're dismissing it as metaphors, ignoring that the line is a metaphor expressing the artist's hate for Black people.

:mjlol:
Same energy as "Yeah, he's saying 'bytch' and 'Hoe', but he ain't talking about me :queen: "

:dead:

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
I hate Pierce bytch ass bootlicking Morgan with a raging passion but damn, this why you gotta love the Brits sometimes. They don't play that wishy washy "let's be tolerant of ignorance" under the guise of being "objective" nonsense we let happen here.

THIS is how EVERY interviewer needs to be handling Kanye. Stop nodding your head at this clown and everything he says no matter how ignorant like hes fukking royalty. Press him on his shyt and show his ignorance until he go nuttin left but to sit there staring at the camera like an idiot.
Let's be honest, though he's not wrong, he's probably only going this hard to show out for the people who cut his checks :lolbron:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
I sincerely hope that you're a naive poster below the age of 25, or an older, out-of-touch poster aged 35+. It's either one of those, or you happened to grow up in the suburbs where it was (rightfully) taken as "just entertainment" :francis:

In the different projects that I grew up in, these types of ignorant-ass rap songs were the daily soundtrack to the lives of many Black men, women, and children. From sun up to sun down, blaring out of apartment windows, car windows, cell phone speakers, boom boxes, you name it.

Music is powerful, especially on the youth and those in weakened states (poverty, oppression, depression, etc).

The fact that the two most powerful non-White groups in this nation (Jews and Asians) understand how important it is to control their own image by having zero tolerance towards negative images of themselves in the media goes to show how necessary that is when it comes to obtaining power.

Instead, we've been conditioned (typically during our pre-teen years) to romanticize the most offensive, violent, and ignorant portrayals of ourselves (Black men) as "Real nikkas".

Like I said, I sincerely hope that you're just super-young, older and out of touch and thinking that young Black kids mostly have Kendrick and J Cole on repeat instead of the latest industry-manufactured minstrel drill rapper, or that you simply grew up in the 'burbs and haven't seen the damage of this shyt up close and personal.

The sad part is that, given the age demo of this forum, you're probably older than me and know better than to respond with the nonsense you replied to me with.

A youth shouldn't have to school an elder like this :wow:

One of the best things my father ever did was let me watch whatever he was watching. We watched Robocop when I was like 6 or 7 and I asked him how was this happening. The killings, shootings, etc. He looked me dead in the eye and explained that it was all special effects and trick cinematography. From that point in I understood that most entertainment was fake. It was just art. But I def get what you're saying and where you're coming from. Some people lack the ability to separate art from real life. shyt I remember about 20 years ago meeting this dude who had an infamous mobb dragon tatted on the webbing of his hand. Dude was mad young and he pointed t blank told me while smoking a blunt that Mobb Deep was just an act. That by far and large they were all just regular people creating art. He didn't even have to tell me all of that, but the way he said it so matter of factly...

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps

It's easier for Piers because he hates Black people like an honest white person. :mjpls:

Also, somewhat related, allegedly he hates Meghan Markle because she ghosted him for a date and he's resented it ever since :mjlol:

Last edited:

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps

CAA has dropped Kanye West as a client, Variety has confirmed.

In addition, a completed documentary about West will be shelved in light of his recent Antisemitic comments, MRC studio executives Modi Wiczyk, Asif Satchu and Scott Tenley announced in a memo Monday.

“This morning, after discussion with our filmmakers and distribution partners, we made the decision not to proceed with any distribution for our recently completed documentary about Kanye West. We cannot support any content that amplifies his platform,” they wrote. “Kanye is a producer and sampler of music. Last week he sampled and remixed a classic tune that has charted for over 3,000 years — the lie that Jews are evil and conspire to control the world for their own gain.”

They added: “The silence from leaders and corporations when it comes to Kanye or antisemitism in general is dismaying but not surprising. What is new and sad, is the fear Jews have about speaking out in their own defense.”

The cancellation of the documentary comes after UTA CEO Jeremy Zimmer sent a company-wide memo denouncing Antisemitism and calling for a boycott of West Sunday night. West was briefly a client of UTA, but moved back to CAA after a year.