Kanye West Is Now Going In On The Jewish Community Right Now

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
My statement: Black Americans are NOT the original Jews (you really got to pay attention here the "not" makes this statement a NEGATIVE STATEMENT)

Your response: Prove your statement (pay attention again, you are asking me to prove my statement)

negative statement + Prove = Prove negative statement

I'm not sure if you dropped out before high school or something but I shouldn't have to break it down to you like this.

Using the skills that science and logic taught us, the one who has to prove things is the one with the POSITIVE statement, ie: Black Americans ARE the original Jews. (See there are no words in there to make the statement negative, thus being a positive statement. )

2 more problems. 1. Prove they are only using the DNA of cac jews to determine this, because from what I have seen they arent. 2. You are dodging my question to prove Chineese people aren't the original Jews because your agenda is to remove black history from black Americans.

Nope. I asked could you prove this:

jew have genetic markers that are exclusive to people with Jewish ancestry.

So that’s first off. I never asked you anything about black Americans. What you stated here is not a negative statement. Secondly I said that there are blacks claiming to be descendants of the people in the Bible. They are not claiming to be related to cacs who call themselves Jewish. So saying they aren’t descendants of the people spoken about in the Bible because they’re not related to cacs is irrelevant. They’re saying the Bible is speaking about them and not cacs. Still waiting for you to address it
:unimpressed::coffee:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Here it goes, JP Morgan ending business/banking with him. Looks like he’s dropping things thru Candace now

Fb6RGDEWYAMW5Nt

Fb5fcN3UYAA8T4z.jpg:large

9qbyf2qjjpl91.jpg

KoonYe really thought he could talk heavy to JP Morgan Chase bank without repercussions :mjtf::mjlol:

Daps
Kills me how these cave people act
like Egypt aint in Africa.
Like (every) part of Africa was
all Black cept Egypt.....fukk outta here.

Moses passed for pharoh's son because
he looked just like them (BLACK)
The Semites/Hebrews were Black also.
The knock off jews that occupy Israel
today are euro gypsies.
UKVu0t8.gif
Even the ancient Egyptians themselves used to identify & call themselves "Kememu" which literally translates to Kem=Black, Emu=People while ~Et means land
:francis:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Nope. I asked could you prove this:

So that’s first off. I never asked you anything about black Americans. What you stated here is not a negative statement. Secondly I said that there are blacks claiming to be descendants of the people in the Bible. They are not claiming to be related to cacs who call themselves Jewish. So saying they aren’t descendants of the people spoken about in the Bible because they’re not related to cacs is irrelevant. They’re saying the Bible is speaking about them and not cacs. Still waiting for you to address it
:unimpressed::coffee:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Youtube removed Kanyes anti jew comments for some odd reason, yet there's still 100s of 1000s of anti Black songs from rappers that's still up. :jbhmm:

Someone care to explain this anomaly :mjpls:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Youtube removed Kanyes anti jew comments for some odd reason, yet there's still 100s of 1000s of anti Black songs from rappers that's still up. :jbhmm:

Someone care to explain this anomaly :mjpls:
Because other groups care about their image and see that on the whole we do not, so they have no reason to take it down. Plus it makes money. They do not care if we demean ourselves as long as we do not bring their culture/race/religion into it. We need to stop hoping or expecting other groups of people to care about our image or dignity as much as they do their own.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Because other groups care about their image and see that on the whole we do not, so they have no reason to take it down. Plus it makes money. They do not care if we demean ourselves as long as we do not bring their culture/race/religion into it. We need to stop hoping or expecting other groups of people to care about our image or dignity as much as they do their own.
This. You're allowed to demean your own kind on these platforms. And that's any race, Jews just aren't making songs about how happy they are killing and doing other Jews dirty :francis: