Reppin
San Francisco, CA
5F87wyl.png

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Killing him would prove his point about those he says run the industry. The world is watching now so let’s see how they move
:coffee:

Lmao, what if its a black person that kills him for his constant disrespect of us, or a white supremacist because he's black, or a cop because he's acting erratic with a gun, or he overdoses, etc

the conspiracy aspect is already prevalent in your minds that you're ignoring ye has offended a lot of people to the point that if he does end up getting killed, it could legitimately be anyone for A LOT of reasons

Braman

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

*Going back to see the people that caped for him*

This is why I can’t fw modern nggas and that whole ‘I’m rooting for everybody black‘/ ‘stay on code’ bullshyt. We are not one monolithic family. There are people who, bc we’ve been victims before, chose to think every issue that happens we’re always victims. I want nothing to do with those people. It’s those type of people who even when Kanye literally says ‘I like nazis and Hitler’ will still try to defend Kanye

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Lmao, what if its a black person that kills him for his constant disrespect of us, or a white supremacist because he's black, or a cop because he's acting erratic with a gun, or he overdoses, etc

the conspiracy aspect is already prevalent in your minds that you're ignoring ye has offended a lot of people to the point that if he does end up getting killed, it could legitimately be anyone for A LOT of reasons

Made up with what? He insulted different of groups but his money got affected when he insulted who?

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did he though?

They took it easy on him cause they realize he's literally mentally ill.

:dead:

Yes he did. Rumor has it a new album coming soon.

Him and his new wife get treated good whenever they’re out it public. It’s almost like everyone forgot about the controversy.

All he lost was money

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Can’t believe Kanye survived going at the Jews. Hamas won’t have the same good fortune :hubie:
He walking around the streets in footies and tuxedo pants with no belt looking like he just set down on skid row. And considering he ain't had an interview since Alex Jones he may just be persona non grata media-wise. The fact he still semi-relevant in the industry is impressive tho.