Kanye West Is Now Going In On The Jewish Community Right Now

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Jewish people are more interested in people not saying anything disrespectful about their group, I don't think they mind Black rappers advancing harmful stereotypes about Black people. What I expect is Black people to have better standards. I expect Black people to take issue with music where rappers celebrate the deaths of Black people that were murdered.

The leading cause of death for Black males between the ages of 1-44 is homicide and we call music that glorifies anti Black violence, "entertainment"
I can agree with holding the people responsible. It’s not in the interest if some capitalist to look out for anybody.

America as a whole is a degenerate culture and it all comes down to the choices that the people make in all aspects of life. We’re the ones who watch the entertainment we do and vote for the candidates that lead us.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Youtube removed Kanyes anti jew comments for some odd reason, yet there's still 100s of 1000s of anti Black songs from rappers that's still up. :jbhmm:

Someone care to explain this anomaly :mjpls:
How many jews have defended ye, compared to us defending degenerate hip hop?

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
5K7CxSD.png

O10UkX7.png

1968udM.png

:francis:
"It's just EnTeRtAiNmEnT!" :troll:

:snoop:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I listened to it...youtube keeps yanking any video of it down though.

He'll be fine. If folks felt he had much sanity they might really go at him. But Kanye has slowly gone down the tubes since his mom died :mjcry:. So when he pulls these stunts folks(that matter) just shake their heads and keep it moving. He is rich and he apologized. Meanwhile folks online making 80k a year will discuss it endlessly for no good reason.

Age old song.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
"It's just EnTeRtAiNmEnT!" :troll:

:snoop:
It is and rappers that say corny crap like this are in the minority. Like hard minority. Acting like every rapper talks about the same thing is how hating white boys roll. Just saying. Take from that what you will.:mjpls:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
It is and rappers that say corny crap like this are in the minority. Like hard minority. Acting like every rapper talks about the same thing is how hating white boys roll. Just saying. Take from that what you will.:mjpls:

Yall want to have it both ways so bad.

on one hand "white people are the biggest consumers of this stuff, Black people aint listening to it like that"

on the other "only white people would talk down on this music"

:mjlol:

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
I sincerely hope that you're a naive poster below the age of 25, or an older, out-of-touch poster aged 35+. It's either one of those, or you happened to grow up in the suburbs where it was (rightfully) taken as "just entertainment" :francis:

In the different projects that I grew up in, these types of ignorant-ass rap songs were the daily soundtrack to the lives of many Black men, women, and children. From sun up to sun down, blaring out of apartment windows, car windows, cell phone speakers, boom boxes, you name it.

Music is powerful, especially on the youth and those in weakened states (poverty, oppression, depression, etc).

The fact that the two most powerful non-White groups in this nation (Jews and Asians) understand how important it is to control their own image by having zero tolerance towards negative images of themselves in the media goes to show how necessary that is when it comes to obtaining power.

Instead, we've been conditioned (typically during our pre-teen years) to romanticize the most offensive, violent, and ignorant portrayals of ourselves (Black men) as "Real nikkas".

Like I said, I sincerely hope that you're just super-young, older and out of touch and thinking that young Black kids mostly have Kendrick and J Cole on repeat instead of the latest industry-manufactured minstrel drill rapper, or that you simply grew up in the 'burbs and haven't seen the damage of this shyt up close and personal.

The sad part is that, given the age demo of this forum, you're probably older than me and know better than to respond with the nonsense you replied to me with.

A youth shouldn't have to school an elder like this :wow:

Last edited:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I sincerely hope that you're a naive poster below the age of 25, or an older, out-of-touch poster aged 35+. It's either one of those, or you happened to grow up in the suburbs where it was (rightfully) taken as "just entertainment" :francis:

In the different projects that I grew up in, these types of ignorant-ass rap songs were the daily soundtrack to the lives of many Black men, women, and children. From sun up to sun down, blaring out of apartment windows, car windows, cell phone speakers, boom boxes, you name it.

Music is powerful, especially on the youth and those in weakened states (poverty, oppression, depression, etc).

The fact that the two most powerful non-White groups in this nation (Jews and Asians) understand how important it is to control their own image by having zero tolerance towards negative images of themselves in the media goes to show how necessary that is when it comes to obtaining power.

Instead, we've been conditioned (typically during our pre-teen years) to romanticize the most offensive, violent, and ignorant portrayals of ourselves (Black men) as "Real nikkas".

Like I said, I sincerely hope that you're just super-young, older and out of touch and thinking that young Black kids mostly have Kendrick and J Cole on repeat instead of the latest industry-manufactured minstrel drill rapper, or that you simply grew up in the 'burbs and haven't seen the damage of this shyt up close and personal.

The sad part is that, given the age demo of this forum, you're probably older than me and know better than to respond with the nonsense you replied to me with.

A youth shouldn't have to school an elder like this :wow:
:wow: