:mjlol:

UR GOOFY ASS PROBABLY DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT HOLIDAY IT IS RIGHT NOW

:umad:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
:what:
Do you know how DNA works forreal? Please give one plausible way they can hide DNA markers from black scientists. Just one please, because it sounds like you don't know how genetic markers work

Brother I'm showing you how can't prove a negative. You walked right into my point. You sidestepping my question shows how your original question was was retarded considering you can't prove a negative.

You don't know how genetics work, it's just a science word you heard but can't describe at all and you don't know how logic works because you couldn't see how you couldnt prove a negative until it was used on you. You didn't know that until I told you that as I quoted

I didn’t ask you to prove a negative. You made a statement and I asked you if you could prove what you stated yourself or if you had to rely on someone else. You admitted you had to rely on faith in what someone else found/observed.

And now you’re dodging by purposely conflating black people believing they are the people of the book with them saying they are related to cac jews lol. Nobody’s saying they share blood with people who call themselves Jewish today

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here it goes, JP Morgan ending business/banking with him. Looks like he’s dropping things thru Candace now

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I didn’t ask you to prove a negative. You made a statement and I asked you if you could prove what you stated yourself or if you had to rely on someone else. You admitted you had to rely on faith in what someone else found/observed.

And now you’re dodging by purposely conflating black people believing they are the people of the book with them saying they are related to cac jews lol. Nobody’s saying they share blood with people who call themselves Jewish today
My statement: Black Americans are NOT the original Jews (you really got to pay attention here the "not" makes this statement a NEGATIVE STATEMENT)

Your response: Prove your statement (pay attention again, you are asking me to prove my statement)

negative statement + Prove = Prove negative statement

I'm not sure if you dropped out before high school or something but I shouldn't have to break it down to you like this.

Using the skills that science and logic taught us, the one who has to prove things is the one with the POSITIVE statement, ie: Black Americans ARE the original Jews. (See there are no words in there to make the statement negative, thus being a positive statement. )

2 more problems. 1. Prove they are only using the DNA of cac jews to determine this, because from what I have seen they arent. 2. You are dodging my question to prove Chineese people aren't the original Jews because your agenda is to remove black history from black Americans.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Can somebody point out the anti Semitic stuff. I honestly haven't seen it yet.
When they say anti-Semitic, it always boils down to implying Jews have all the power and saying blacks are the true Hebrew people. Sometimes, it could even be praising Jewish people for knowing how to keep their finances in order as a community.

He didn't use the K word like Mel Gibson or celebrate the Holocaust.