Kanye says Drake's diss "don't mean sh*t" because his career is artificial

Daps
Dude has had adverse feelings about Drake for yearsssssssss at this point so he sees this as a chance to do whatever he thinks will end him once and for all.

Cant see that happening since there are too many forces at play to let a golden goose like Drake fail.

Not only that but none of it is sticking :pachaha:

We already knew Drake employed ghostwriters.

We already knew he hid his son.

We already knew he had fake abs before.

None of this stuff is sticking, not only cause Drake is propped up, but also because his fans still love him.

If Drake was gonna get wiped out the paint, that would have happened during The Story of Adidon. He took a huge L with that one. But he was able to resuscitate his career and come back and he was advised (rightly so at the time) to stop responding to Push (cause his L would have only gotten larger).

Folks like Drake. It is what it is. Same as folks like 50. I hate 50 but most of y'all love that trifling nxgga. :manny:

stave

Superstar
Daps
Eh....

No. And I can't stand Kanye. But he was just a random Def Jam artist. Let's not be silly here.

Lucian Grainge got the $400 million deal for Drake and talks about him as if he's a close friend. A more conspiracy minded person would probably mention they're both Jews but :hubie: I just get the vibe they have a far closer relationship than is usual for an artist/boss.

Fred.

I agree with everything in this post but the bolded :jbhmm:

Even though public sentiment has turned against him, he has been quite a bit more than an artist his entire career. Rapper, producer, label head... just in music alone, he wears many hats. Idk if his label ate off the stuff he did outside of music, but I assume not. Ye was making more outside of rap recently, but with a lot of his deals falling apart, he had to start caring about music. Plus this gives him another reason to keep beefing with the six point cacs

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Not only that but none of it is sticking :pachaha:

We already knew Drake employed ghostwriters.

We already knew he hid his son.

We already knew he had fake abs before.

None of this stuff is sticking, not only cause Drake is propped up, but also because his fans still love him.

If Drake was gonna get wiped out the paint, that would have happened during The Story of Adidon. He took a huge L with that one. But he was able to resuscitate his career and come back and he was advised (rightly so at the time) to stop responding to Push (cause his L would have only gotten larger).

Folks like Drake. It is what it is. Same as folks like 50. I hate 50 but most of y'all love that trifling nxgga. :manny:

Exactly.

This dude is like a Fortune 500 company at this point. The company might release a fugazi product here and there but this man is answering to shareholders so as long as there’s a positive balance sheet — he’s okay.

And if it’s time to “eliminate” him, who’s gonna take up all of the slack left behind?

All of these cats beefing with him aren’t even at the apex of their careers simultaneously so it don’t hit the same. 2024 Kanye looks homeless and everyone sees his issues despite him justly going toe to toe with the establishment — but this is AFTER a ton of c00ning, marrying/seeding a thot, snuggling up to Trump and literally feeding CACs in the back of a car.

No one in their right mind is wearing his clothes day to day and he literally needs his music as a relevance lifeline. Dude could’ve stayed sane and did quality clothes + Donda creative projects and that’s it. But his antics ruin the package.

Rather than trying to team up with Metro and them to get rid of someone, he better ask for drums, hooks, verses and vibes.

On a side note this is the perfect time for Tyler to slide in that spot he vacated and release something amazing.