Kanye says Drake's diss "don't mean sh*t" because his career is artificial

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Kanye is still a Black man from Chicago.

I gotta roll with him over the White boy.
Django-Unchained.jpg

This is who you running with based on his skin color? :mjlol:

You'd run with the Africans that colluded with the brits to sell slaver over cacs that wanted to ban it too?
Calling a black man white cause you don't like his music is c00nery too. Hopefully you don't call people like Mahomes, Tiger Woods or Obama white as well. Or does it depend on which team or party you support :scust:

Hate, might be the second best factor after money, for exposing cats c00nery and morals.
With that being said, fukk both them as people, I'll keep it music and right now they re both trash too so...

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kanye is right, drake's career is artificial, its also the only mainstream rapper that never made a good album lol

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all nikkas sounds like the biggest goofball haters ever :russ:

If y’all hate this nikka so much just don’t fukk with him. nikkas post more about Drake than his actual fans.

You can literally trace his career through hot mixtapes to signing to young money, and taking off from there. Now yall using the fact that Wayne put him on as a negative.

Wouldn’t the same apply to Kanye and Jay?

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kanye hates Drake cause he feel he took his spot (he didn’t) and it hurts even more cause Drake fukked his ex wife. Allegedly. He been ranting about Drake since at least 2016 :mjlol: And now he wants to “eliminate”
Him

Daps
I believe it, but Kanye is insane so people won’t take him seriously.
This.

Kanye is crazy enough to tell the truth. Other rappers and insiders probably know Ye is not lying but they're not crazy enough to risk their paper.

Ye is crazy AND has $$$$ so he gives no fukks.

Drake is successful but he's kinda like Taylor Swift. Their success >>>>>>>>>> their raw natural talent. They used their inherent advantages to maximize their potential. World is trying to convince us Aubrey is the greatest rapper ever but shyt don't pass the smell test.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Django-Unchained.jpg

This is who you running with based on his skin color? :mjlol:

You'd run with the Africans that colluded with the brits to sell slaver over cacs that wanted to ban it too?
Calling a black man white cause you don't like his music is c00nery too. Hopefully you don't call people like Mahomes, Tiger Woods or Obama white as well. Or does it depend on which team or party you support :scust:

Hate, might be the second best factor after money, for exposing cats c00nery and morals.
With that being said, fukk both them as people, I'll keep it music and right now they re both trash too so...
I feel you my biracial friend.

You caught between 2 worlds.