Kanye says Drake's diss "don't mean sh*t" because his career is artificial

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Ya'll males need to let Drake go. I can understand the teenage girls and Lil kids and thot's that don't know nothin' but dudes? Dudes??

Why are dudes on Drake? Hiphop got a Lil Wacker since he rose up. Ever notice that skills suddenly don't matter anymore? Gonna stay like that as long as Drake is there.

Dudes that like drake are sus. That's a girls thing man.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Feel like changing the beat was a mistake. The original is heat :wow:
Lol that's what a remix is...abd the new beat is generally seen as fire. In some ways better than the original, used that sample better, and emphasized futures chorus better.

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Man koonye, doonye, loonye, w.e It'll be a glorious day when that semi small hat industry plant mofo fades completely into irrelevance. :wow:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the thing about Kanye is he was at one point a true musical genius that really did grind to get to his spot.

I can see why he would not respect someone like Drake even if he is guilty of some of the same shyt.

Drake was never anything but a fukking actor that got a stimulus package from the most famous rapper at the time without having to put in the real groundwork that Kanye did.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
the thing about Kanye is he was at one point a true musical genius that really did grind to get to his spot.

I can see why he would not respect someone like Drake even if he is guilty of some of the same shyt.

Drake was never anything but a fukking actor that got a stimulus package from the most famous rapper at the time without having to put in the real groundwork that Kanye did.
Ever since the ghost writer stuff came out YEARS ago, I always considered Drake and actor that plays a rapper. Like he literally reads scripts on record, but people would say I'm a hater:yeshrug:

The music sound good but you could replace Drake with someone else and get the same effect, give Donald Glover all of Drake's writers and you got Gambino running the charts:sas2: