Kanye says Drake's diss "don't mean sh*t" because his career is artificial

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Oh OK he just used to be his baby daddy lol.

Eh....

No. And I can't stand Kanye. But he was just a random Def Jam artist. Let's not be silly here.

Lucian Grainge got the $400+ million deal for Drake and talks about him as if he's a close friend. A more conspiracy minded person would probably mention they're both Jews but :hubie: I just get the vibe they have a far closer relationship than is usual for an artist/boss.

Fred.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Eh....

No. And I can't stand Kanye. But he was just a random Def Jam artist. Let's not be silly here.

Lucian Grainge got the $400 million deal for Drake and talks about him as if he's a close friend. A more conspiracy minded person would probably mention they're both Jews but :hubie: I just get the vibe they have a far closer relationship than is usual for an artist/boss.

Fred.
Ok obviously they are closer, but my point is Kanye used to work for him lol.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I'd also like to point out Lucian Grainge was named in the Diddy lawsuit as being complicit with the use of sex workers/underage girls.

Spooky.

Fred.

Like Uncle Murda said, you gotta give smoke against those CAC execs as much as Puffy.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kanye got his foot on Drakes neck. As i said, Drake about to catch the biggest L in hip hop history

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Like Uncle Murda said, you gotta give smoke against those CAC execs as much as Puffy.

I agree but the issue is Lucian Grainge isn't "all in the videos....dancing".

Most people have no idea who he is. Hell, I guarantee most people had no idea he was named in the same law suit as Diddy, prior to this thread.

Fred.

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
Kanye been jealous of him forever. Quite sad.

Ye had a multi-billion dollar deal wit adidas that he intentionally crashed out on so i don’t think he’d be jealous over 500 million…

Lucian is a more powerful Lyor Cohen…culture vulture who’s actively manipulating the music industry and is directly responsible for the garbage that’s being promoted within it…

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Ye had a multi-billion dollar deal wit adidas that he intentionally crashed out on so i don’t think he’d be jealous over 500 million…

Lucian is a more powerful Lyor Cohen…culture vulture who’s actively manipulating the music industry and is directly responsible for the garbage that’s being promoted within it…
Not money. He’s jealous Drake is seen as No 1.