“KANYE IS RIGHT ABOUT THE JEWS” PROJECTED AT FLORIDA GATORS FOOTBALL GAME WITH GOVERNER DESANTIS IN ATTENDANCE

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
SO NOT BEING IN LINE WIT LGBTQ AND BIG PHARMA MAKES ME IN LINE WIT ANTI-SEMITES?

:childplease:
Bad Faith argument, you know it, and you don’t have any idea how to justify being hand and hand with bigots, white supremacists, xenophobic, alt right Nazis, and supporting them by spreading their hate, misinformation, and helping them gain more power in this country, so you type in caps, and respond to all criticism by throwing out childish bullshyt like “gEt oFf mY nUtS”, and hiding behind your religion. You are a disgrace to your own people, you are like a do nothing, never did shyt family member of a rich, respected person, that worked hard their whole life, just to have one of their lazy, uneducated, moronic kids try to lay claim to the family fortune just because they were born to the same family. You are a WOAT for a very good reason, and I’m sure, just like on thecoli, your real life family thinks you are a piece of shyt, too. Good job on recording some rap songs, though, latching on to hip hop culture, even though you have gone out of your way to prove that when it comes to being anti-black, it doesn’t matter, it only matters when someone is antisemitic.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
ANTI-HOMOSEXUALITY IS BIBLICAL

DUMB PARALLEL U DRAWIN THERE

U CAN SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT PEDOS THEN

HOMOSEXUALITY IS ROOTED IN EVIL .. AT THE VERY LEAST IT SHOULDNT BE PROMOTED

WHERE DO WE DRAW THE LINE?
You know who else believes something is rooted in evil? I don't think you can lecture us on anything. You're a hateful bigot in your own way.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
THIS IDEOLOGY IS ROOTED IN IGNORANCE

IN SHORT, ISRAEL BELONGS TO THE JEWS AND PALESTINIANS ARE NOT OK WIT THAT, THUS IN LARGE ROCK WIT HAMAS

BECAUSE OF THAT, PALESTINIANS ARE AGGRESSIVE TOWARDS JEWS

THE SETTLEMENTS ARE A REACTION TO THAT

And there in lies the rub. Israel doesn't belong to Jews. You lost your claim to that land when you split into 2 kingdoms, got overrun by Babylon, and the Romans kicked you out for the last time.

Palestinians rock with Hamas because you have them living in a apartheid state where they on a good day are second class citizens. They were driven from their homes which they had for centuries to make way for you. With no say in the matter. By the Brits at that.

The Jews are there now. And there's no point changing that. But just as you want them to respect Israel's right to exist as a nation. Israel should be respecting their right to sovereignty. Which at the moment is not happening.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Bad Faith argument, you know it, and you don’t have any idea how to justify being hand and hand with bigots, white supremacists, xenophobic, alt right Nazis, and supporting them by spreading their hate, misinformation, and helping them gain more power in this country, so you type in caps, and respond to all criticism by throwing out childish bullshyt like “gEt oFf mY nUtS”, and hiding behind your religion. You are a disgrace to your own people, you are like a do nothing, never did shyt family member of a rich, respected person, that worked hard their whole life, just to have one of their lazy, uneducated, moronic kids try to lay claim to the family fortune just because they were born to the same family. You are a WOAT for a very good reason, and I’m sure, just like on thecoli, your real life family thinks you are a piece of shyt, too. Good job on recording some rap songs, though, latching on to hip hop culture, even though you have gone out of your way to prove that when it comes to being anti-black, it doesn’t matter, it only matters when someone is antisemitic.

DAMN U KNOW ME PRETTY WELL, HUH?

SEEMS LIKE YOUVE IMAGINED MY ENTIRE LIFE BASED ON MY POSTS ON THIS FORUM

:skip:

BRUH EVEN THE CATS RUNNIN THIS SITES AGREE THAT MOST THE WEIRDOS ON HERE ARE BASEMENT DWELLING INCELS .. SO WHO WOULD WANA FIT IN WIT THAT? A WOAT TAG ON HERE IS LIKE A BADGE OF HONOR HOMIE

IT SEEMS TO ME LIKE U GOT SOME SUGAR IN THE TANK N U MAD AT ME BECAUSE I HAVE BELIEFS THAT GO AGAINST HOMOSEXUALITY

EASY TO SEE FOLKS

HONESTLY I DONT HATE GAYS .. I SIMPLY THINK THAT THE LIFESTYLE IS IMMORAL. IF THATS WHAT U LIKE, DO YA THANG. JUST LEAVE ME N MY FAMILY OUT OF IT.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
And there in lies the rub. Israel doesn't belong to Jews. You lost your claim to that land when you split into 2 kingdoms, got overrun by Babylon, and the Romans kicked you out for the last time.

Palestinians rock with Hamas because you have them living in a apartheid state where they on a good day are second class citizens. They were driven from their homes which they had for centuries to make way for you. With no say in the matter. By the Brits at that.

The Jews are there now. And there's no point changing that. But just as you want them to respect Israel's right to exist as a nation. Israel should be respecting their right to sovereignty. Which at the moment is not happening.

WRONG

ISRAEL ABSOLUTELY BELONGS TO THE JEWS

GAZA AND WEST BANK BELONGS TO PALESTINIANS

PALESTINIANS ARE GUESTS THERE WHO ONLY GOT THERE WAYYYY LATER DOWN THE LINE

CALLING ISRAEL AN APARTHEID STATE IS RIDICULOUSLY IGNORANT. EVERY CITIZEN HAS THE SAME LEGAL RIGHTS.. THERE ARE LITERALLY ARABS WHO HOLD GOVERNMENTAL POSITIONS IN ISRAEL LOL. HOW DUMB DO U HAVE TO BE TO CALL IT AN APARTHEID STATE KNOWING THAT?

CAN U EVEN IMAGINE A JEW HOLDING A GOVERNMENTAL POSITION IN AN ARAB NATION?

COUNTRIES RAN BY RADICAL MUSLIMS IS WHAT U SHOULD BE MAD ABOUT.. THEY GOT U BY THE BALLS, TALKIN DOWN ON THE ONLY FREE COUNTRY IN THE ENTIRE MIDDLE EAST. SMH.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
CALLING ISRAEL AN APARTHEID STATE IS RIDICULOUSLY IGNORANT. EVERY CITIZEN HAS THE SAME LEGAL RIGHTS.. THERE ARE LITERALLY ARABS WHO HOLD GOVERNMENTAL POSITIONS IN ISRAEL LOL. HOW DUMB DO U HAVE TO BE TO CALL IT AN APARTHEID STATE KNOWING THAT?

You do realize that African-Americans held public office and the US claimed that every citizen had the same legal rights during Jim Crow. Right?

You do realize that Jim Crow is a form of apartheid. Right?

How dumb do you have to be, to be this ignorant of history?

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
i did not know that! But I can understand it in some ways

it reminds me of that passage i linked that most people in the illusion thread ignored

I am the things that are, that will be, and that have been. No one has ever laid open the garment by which I am concealed. The fruit which I brought forth was the sun.
We have something similar in the three words הָיָה hayah ('was'), הֹוֶה hοveh ('is') and יִהְיֶה yih'yeh ('will be') that are used to form a line of the hymn ʾAdon ʿOlam, believed by some to have been composed by the famous S'faraddi poet and philosopher Sh'lomοh ʾib'n G'virοl:
וְהוּא הָיָה וְהוּא הֹוֶה וְהוּא יִהְיֶה בְּתִפְאָרָה׃
He was, He is, and He evermore will be in splendor!
—including the second of the Ramba"m's 'Thirteen ʿIkkarim':
ב. אֲנִי מַאֲמִין בֶּאֱמוּנָה שְׁלֵמָה שֶׁהַבּוֹרֵא יִתְבָּרַךְ שְׁמוֹ הוּא יָחִיד וְאֵין יְחִידוּת כָּמֹהוּ בּשׁוּם פָּנִים, וְהוּא לְבַדּוֹ אֱלֹקֵינוּ – הָיָה, הֹוֶה, וְיִהְיֶה׃
ii. I firmly believe that the Creator – may His Name be blessed – is a 'Oneness' and that there is no other 'Oneness' of any kind like Him, and that He alone is our ʾElοhim Who was, Who is, and Who will be.
While it is true that these three words are all composed of letters of the Sacred Name, I don't think one should make too much out of it.

At first glance its absurd, but to the wise it's like a loaded gun. How foolish were the french to desecrate that temple :hubie:

The Inn that Yehoshua ben Perchahya was welcomed in was symbolic correct? I'm alittle upset you did not want to discuss Sanhedrin 107b!
I wouldn't even discuss it with my wife, and she's Jewish!

As you have said it is "hilarious" when I use Yushke or Yeshu...
Indeed, but only the former because it is intentionally demeaning; the latter is his Hebrew name, a common forename after the Return.

yet without Yesh what do we have? just a Vav?
Technically, shuruk.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You do realize that African-Americans held public office and the US claimed that every citizen had the same legal rights during Jim Crow. Right?

You do realize that Jim Crow is a form of apartheid. Right?

How dumb do you have to be, to be this ignorant of history?

DISGUSTING COMPARISON

THERE ARE NO LAWS DIFFERENT FOR ANY CITIZEN OF ISRAEL

Within Israel, there are safeguards aimed at ensuring the equal treatment of all citizens, Jewish or Arab, and Israeli laws and democratic institutions, including the independent courts and robust free press, assigned to uphold and speak out for these rights. Representing over 20% of Israel’s population, Israeli Arab citizens serve as judges, ambassadors, legislators, journalists, professors, artists and play prominent roles in all aspects of Israeli society. And for the first time, as of June 2021, an Islamist Arab political party is a partner in a governing coalition.

CLAIMING APARTHEID ON ISRAEL IS CLOWN SHIIT .. ESPECIALLY WHEN U CONSIDER HOW MUCH MORE OF AN APARTHEID STATE LITERALLY EVERY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

STOP SUPPORTING TERRORISM & THIS WONT BOTHER U HOE
Why did you post an old unrelated story?

Let me guess, these are terrorists too, right?

sW6FDIZ.jpg

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
DISGUSTING COMPARISON

THERE ARE NO LAWS DIFFERENT FOR ANY CITIZEN OF ISRAEL

Within Israel, there are safeguards aimed at ensuring the equal treatment of all citizens, Jewish or Arab, and Israeli laws and democratic institutions, including the independent courts and robust free press, assigned to uphold and speak out for these rights. Representing over 20% of Israel’s population, Israeli Arab citizens serve as judges, ambassadors, legislators, journalists, professors, artists and play prominent roles in all aspects of Israeli society. And for the first time, as of June 2021, an Islamist Arab political party is a partner in a governing coalition.

CLAIMING APARTHEID ON ISRAEL IS CLOWN SHIIT .. ESPECIALLY WHEN U CONSIDER HOW MUCH MORE OF AN APARTHEID STATE LITERALLY EVERY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS

Still is an apartheid state. Palestinians are not sovereign. Budget and territories are controlled by Israel. They do not get the same treatment as Israelis.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
YOURE MISSING THE POINT

READ THE LINK I SENT U

THERE IS NOTHING IMMORAL ABOUT CHARGING INTEREST.. ITS COMMON PRACTICE WORLDWIDE

HE’S SAYING THAT BECAUSE IT IS FORBIDDEN FOR JEWS TO PARTAKE IN CHARGING INTEREST BASED ON JEWISH LAW THAT GOD WILL COME DOWN HARD

2 COMPLETELY DIFF THINGS FAM

How is it not immoral if God forbid it? God literally determines morals.

:gucci:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Let me be clear. Very clear.
  • State of Israel has the right to exist.
  • Anti-semitism is wrong.
But as the good rabbi said earlier and various reports have stated in the last and current decades, Israel is not perfect. Non-trivial amount of Jews with power and influence have strayed and in too many cases abused their privileges.