“KANYE IS RIGHT ABOUT THE JEWS” PROJECTED AT FLORIDA GATORS FOOTBALL GAME WITH GOVERNER DESANTIS IN ATTENDANCE

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jews dealing with open racism now that poor cacs don't care about their wealth anymore.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Why did you post an old unrelated story?

Let me guess, these are terrorists too, right?

sW6FDIZ.jpg

IRONIC HOW THE VIDEO CLIP (FROM A PALESTINIAN WEBSITE NONETHELESS) SAYS “IN CONTEXT” ON IT WHEN ITS POSTED TOTALLY OUT OF CONTEXT

YES .. THAT IS THE HOME OF THE TERRORIST WHO CARRIED OUT THE ATTACK IN ELAD

YOU SEE HOW THEY GET YOU?

NOW TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ISRAELIS ARE DOING THIS FOR? DO U THINK THEY JUST HAVE FUN SEEING PALESTINIANS SUFFER? IS THAT WHAT THEY REALLY MADE U BELIEVE??

WHEN WILL U START USING YOUR OWN MIND AND STOP BELIEVING PALESTINIAN PROPAGANDA?? THIS IS EXACTLY HOW THEY CONFUSE THE MASSES.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Still is an apartheid state. Palestinians are not sovereign. Budget and territories are controlled by Israel. They do not get the same treatment as Israelis.

WHY WOULD PALESTINIANS HAVE SOVEREIGNTY IN ISRAEL?

DO ISRAELIS HAVE SOVEREIGNTY IN ANY MUSLIM COUNTRY??

YOU ARE EXTREMELY GULLIBLE.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
How is it not immoral if God forbid it? God literally determines morals.

:gucci:

GOD FORBIDS IT ONLY FOR JEWS AGAINST JEWS

BECAUSE JEWS ARE ALL ONE FAMILY AND YOU SHOULDNT HELP YOUR OWN FAMILY ONLY IF IT BENEFITS YOU, BUT RATHER DO IT WITH NO EXPECTED RETURN

THATS THE REASON ITS NOT FORBIDDEN AGAINST NON-JEWS WHILE STRAIGHT UP THIEVERY IS.. BECAUSE THIEVERY IS AN IMMORAL ACT, WHERE AS INTEREST IS AN ACT AGREED UPON BY BOTH PARTIES

SIMPLE SCIENCE

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
IRONIC HOW THE VIDEO CLIP (FROM A PALESTINIAN WEBSITE NONETHELESS) SAYS “IN CONTEXT” ON IT WHEN ITS POSTED TOTALLY OUT OF CONTEXT

YES .. THAT IS THE HOME OF THE TERRORIST WHO CARRIED OUT THE ATTACK IN ELAD

YOU SEE HOW THEY GET YOU?

NOW TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ISRAELIS ARE DOING THIS FOR? DO U THINK THEY JUST HAVE FUN SEEING PALESTINIANS SUFFER? IS THAT WHAT THEY REALLY MADE U BELIEVE??

WHEN WILL U START USING YOUR OWN MIND AND STOP BELIEVING PALESTINIAN PROPAGANDA?? THIS IS EXACTLY HOW THEY CONFUSE THE MASSES.

You are quoting a Hindu nationalist using an image from an unrelated story from August. Why do you believe we're all too stupid to just look these things up?

Can you comment on the story from Amnesty International?

The Israeli occupation forces demolished two homes in the West Bank, at dawn on Monday, for Palestinians accused of carrying out an attack in the occupied territories last May that killed three Israelis and injured others.

As far as what's in bold, yes. And that's what you do on here with all of the lies you post.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
GOD FORBIDS IT ONLY FOR JEWS AGAINST JEWS

BECAUSE JEWS ARE ALL ONE FAMILY AND YOU SHOULDNT HELP YOUR OWN FAMILY ONLY IF IT BENEFITS YOU, BUT RATHER DO IT WITH NO EXPECTED RETURN

THATS THE REASON ITS NOT FORBIDDEN AGAINST NON-JEWS WHILE STRAIGHT UP THIEVERY IS.. BECAUSE THIEVERY IS AN IMMORAL ACT, WHERE AS INTEREST IS AN ACT AGREED UPON BY BOTH PARTIES

SIMPLE SCIENCE
dude. i get your defense. and i dont wish ill will toward yall. but seriously this discussion is late and needs to be had. yall profit from the culture and thats facts. you can keep screaming anti this and that but its facts. poorer jews such as yourself know that.

does it mean another holocaust. stop it. israel and mossad would never allow it, so miss me with that. but blacks do need to be more in control of our culture and have better contracts. scratch that, be our own distributors of the very thing you love. true or false?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
dude. i get your defense. and i dont wish ill will toward yall. but seriously this discussion is late and needs to be had. yall profit from the culture and thats facts. you can keep screaming anti this and that but its facts. poorer jews such as yourself know that.

does it mean another holocaust. stop it. israel and mossad would never allow it, so miss me with that. but blacks do need to be more in control of our culture and have better contracts. scratch that, be our own distributors of the very thing you love. true or false?

THATS NOT UP TO JEWISH PEOPLE

KANYE IS GOING ABOUT IT WRONG

TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION….
IN ORDER TO HAVE POWER, FIRST YOU NEED TO STICK TOGETHER AS A COMMUNITY .. SPEAK ONLY POSITIVELY ABOUT YOUR BROTHERS, ESPECIALLY IN PUBLIC

SECOND, YOU NEED TO REMAIN POSITIVE AND LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE OF THINGS.. ONLY WITH A GOOD ATTITUDE CAN YOU ACHIEVE SUCH HIGHS

OPPRESSION BUILDS CHARACTER .. BUT YOU NEED TO EMBRACE IT AND USE IT AS FUEL

KANYE’S CRYING IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT HE SHOULD BE DOING IF HE WANTS TO EMPOWER

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
OPPRESSION BUILDS CHARACTER .. BUT YOU NEED TO EMBRACE IT AND USE IT AS FUEL
is that not what he's doing? again, he's probably wording things wrong, he is a creative not an english or analytical major, but surely you can see what he's 'attempting' to do, without being overly sensitive?

translation: he is no threat to you, trust me. he aint got that kind of power. but he does have enough to open a conversation.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
is that not what he's doing? again, he's probably wording things wrong, he is a creative not an english or analytical major, but surely you can see what he's 'attempting' to do, without being overly sensitive?

translation: he is no threat to you, trust me. he aint got that kind of power. but he does have enough to open a conversation.

LIKE I SAID, HE’S GOING ABOUT IT WRONG

HE’S SPEAKING IN THE NEGATIVE.. LOW VIBRATIONS

WITH THE KIND OF MONEY HE HAS (HAD), IF HE TRULY WANTED TO EMPOWER, THEN THERE WERE FAR BETTER WAYS TO GO ABOUT IT

YOU DONT GET TO THE TOP BY PULLING OTHERS DOWN

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
LIKE I SAID, HE’S GOING ABOUT IT WRONG

HE’S SPEAKING IN THE NEGATIVE.. LOW VIBRATIONS

WITH THE KIND OF MONEY HE HAS (HAD), IF HE TRULY WANTED TO EMPOWER, THEN THERE WERE FAR BETTER WAYS TO GO ABOUT IT

YOU DONT GET TO THE TOP BY PULLING OTHERS DOWN
and i agreed with all of that. do you agree the conversation should be had tho?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
and i agreed with all of that. do you agree the conversation should be had tho?

THE CONVERSATION SHOULDNT BE “JEWS ARE TOO POWERFUL”

THE CONVERSATION SHOULD BE “LETS START BUILDIN EACH OTHER UP AND GET ON WHAT THEY ON”

ANYWAYS.. I KNOW U ASKIN, BUT I WAS ACTUALLY ASKED NOT TO SPEAK TOO MUCH ON THIS

I THINK IVE SAID ENOUGH

ALL WIT LOVE FAM .. TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT IS

:salute:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
THE CONVERSATION SHOULDNT BE “JEWS ARE TOO POWERFUL”

THE CONVERSATION SHOULD BE “LETS START BUILDIN EACH OTHER UP AND GET ON WHAT THEY ON”

ANYWAYS.. I KNOW U ASKIN, BUT I WAS ACTUALLY ASKED NOT TO SPEAK TOO MUCH ON THIS

I THINK IVE SAID ENOUGH

ALL WIT LOVE FAM .. TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT IS

:salute:
interesting