“KANYE IS RIGHT ABOUT THE JEWS” PROJECTED AT FLORIDA GATORS FOOTBALL GAME WITH GOVERNER DESANTIS IN ATTENDANCE

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
The foundation of N'ṭorei Kar'taʾ's opposition to M'dinat Yissraʾel is not based on the Torah...
i watched a video where they interviewed them, they seemed to vehemently believe that it was not in Israel's interest to settle in the area of "modern" israel.

but to each his own, it was fascinating. Are you familiar with them? (i could have sworn they were based in the UK?)

EDIT here is the video

Last edited:

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
i watched a video where they interviewed them, they seemed to vehemently believe that it was not in Israel's interest to settle in the area of "modern" israel...
...until Mashi'ah comes. This is derived from a sug'yaʾ (lesson) in the G'maraʾ Bav'lit, which is mid'rash (homily), not halachah (law).

but to each his own, it was fascinating. Are you familiar with them (i could have sworn they were based in the UK?)
The self-appointed 'Guardians of the City' (the Aramaic נְטוֹרֵי קַרְתָּא n'ṭorei kar'taʾ is a direct translation of the Hebrew נוֹטְרֵי הַקִּרְיָה noṭ'rei hakir'yah) are an extremist sect—an offshoot of ʾAguddat Yissraʾel, from whom they broke away in the year תרח״צ or 5698 (i.e., 1938).

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
...until Mashi'ah comes. This is derived from a sug'yaʾ (lesson) in the G'maraʾ Bav'lit, which is mid'rash (homily), not halachah (law).

The self-appointed 'Guardians of the City' (the Aramaic נְטוֹרֵי קַרְתָּא n'ṭorei kar'taʾ is a direct translation of the Hebrew נוֹטְרֵי הַקִּרְיָה noṭ'rei hakir'yah) are an extremist sect—an offshoot of ʾAguddat Yissraʾel, from whom they broke away in the year תרח״צ or 5698 (i.e., 1938).
very interesting, you posted this to sccit but this passage is interesting to me (i used translate on the page as I still do not fully understand hebrew nor do i wish to turn into a deacon :lolbron:)

but this here:

"From the knowledge of the bar, the image of Caesar, and the missile of her decrees was issued, see my people, my flesh, and my seed." In their new 12th Gehenem, a voice called out and said, "Come out of your cave, let all of you die. R. Elazar is the Lord of the Lord. He said to him, "My sons are enough for the world. I am you, and you are in the world. I will turn to you, and you will see the Sabbath." Go, he said to him, in honor of Shabbat, and you will get away with one another.
he then echos the last part many times...what is he saying?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mediocre thread (i see what you doing @Sccit), but great responses.

Hopefully this thread doesn't get deleted like every other thread where i speak on Jews.

Yup,glad to see people arent taking the bait. Obviously the goal is to get us to say enough inflammatory statements against jewish people, to be considered a hate site. Why else would someone who apparently thinks thecoli is racist,make this thread. Imagine me going to a site I believe is full of white supremacist. Then making a thread about a video of people yelling the n word.

What am Iooking for exactly?comfort from white supremacist? He needs to either retract his inflammatory statements. Or explain the mindset behind posting this video on a message board thats supposedly full of racist? Are you looking for comfort? Or to incite certain reactions,in order to compile evidence:jbhmm:?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Yup,glad to see people arent taking the bait. Obviously the goal is to get us to say enough inflammatory statements against jewish people, to be considered a hate site. Why else would someone who apparently thinks thecoli is racist,make this thread. Imagine me going to a site I believe is full of white supremacist. Then making a thread about a video of people yelling the n word.

What am Iooking for exactly?comfort from white supremacist? He needs to either retract his inflammatory statements. Or explain the mindset behind posting this video on a message board thats supposedly full of racist? Are you looking for comfort? Or to incite certain reactions,in order to compile evidence:jbhmm:?

YOURE OVERTHINKING YOUNG’N

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
very interesting, you posted this to sccit but this passage is interesting to me (i used translate on the page as I still do not fully understand hebrew nor do i wish to turn into a deacon :lolbron:)

but this here:

he then echos the last part many times...what is he saying?
The G'maraʾ is written in Aramaic, not Hebrew (which is why the translation is terrible).

And you know I'm not allowed to teach these things to you (or a woman, for that matter).

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Look at the account you linked. People like Trump and DeSantis empower anti-Semites among other odious people, but that account glorifies them both. And bigots like Ben Shapiro. I can't stand Kanye West and I believe he's getting what he deserves for the stupid shyt he's spreading, but I can't stand people like you or the ones who run that account or the racist commenters. Stop posting their bullshyt on here.
He follows that alt right bullshyt all the fukking time on here, any time it comes to being anti vax, or wanting to go after trans folks, he LOVES the very same people that want to see his people die. It’s definitely compartmentalized outrage.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
The G'maraʾ is written in Aramaic, not Hebrew (which is why the translation is terrible).

And you know I'm not allowed to teach these things to you (or a woman, for that matter).
i did not know that! But I can understand it in some ways

it reminds me of that passage i linked that most people in the illusion thread ignored

I am the things that are, that will be, and that have been. No one has ever laid open the garment by which I am concealed. The fruit which I brought forth was the sun.
At first glance its absurd, but to the wise it's like a loaded gun. How foolish were the french to desecrate that temple :hubie:

The Inn that Yehoshua ben Perchahya was welcomed in was symbolic correct? I'm alittle upset you did not want to discuss Sanhedrin 107b! As you have said it is "hilarious" when I use Yushke or Yeshu...yet without Yesh what do we have? just a Vav?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
THIS IDEOLOGY IS ROOTED IN IGNORANCE

IN SHORT, ISRAEL BELONGS TO THE JEWS AND PALESTINIANS ARE NOT OK WIT THAT, THUS IN LARGE ROCK WIT HAMAS

BECAUSE OF THAT, PALESTINIANS ARE AGGRESSIVE TOWARDS JEWS

THE SETTLEMENTS ARE A REACTION TO THAT

Why does such a rich nation such as Israel get 4 billion dollars in non-military aid every year fakkit :why:

Positive Poster

All Star
Daps
Lol Gehinnom

To simplify, think of everything this way: your soul is part of an overall soul/spirit/ existence/system. All One!

If part of it (you) falls out of line from a certain level of purity it needs to be removed to be cleansed to enable it to return to the pure part of the overall system

The cleansing happens in the forms of tests and punishments to regain purity.

There are different levels of “gehenom” to clean your soul including where you are right now

If you fail your tests you can go to a worserer place or existence and if you pass you can go back to the pure part

Overall we’re part of one big system and it’s a system of cleansing parts of itself when needed which exist individually as you

Hard to explain in words but that’s the simple lesson that will take 15 years to learn

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
He follows that alt right bullshyt all the fukking time on here, any time it comes to being anti vax, or wanting to go after trans folks, he LOVES the very same people that want to see his people die. It’s definitely compartmentalized outrage.

SO NOT BEING IN LINE WIT LGBTQ AND BIG PHARMA MAKES ME IN LINE WIT ANTI-SEMITES?

:childplease:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS