“KANYE IS RIGHT ABOUT THE JEWS” PROJECTED AT FLORIDA GATORS FOOTBALL GAME WITH GOVERNER DESANTIS IN ATTENDANCE

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
that sounds alot like Shrek!

to me, if the Tanakh is whats holy, and the talmud is just a commentary the secrecy involved with it is like a curse to me.
Jews have many sacred texts, not just those three. And we are most grateful to have something that is ours and ours alone.

But it has nothing whatever to do with 'secrecy'; it just simply is not possible to understand what they mean without the proper training. This is because even Jews cannot learn it by themselves and need to be taught how to properly study Talmud by expert teachers. And if it is beyond even them—how much further will it be beyond a non-Jew, who will not even know the technical and cultural terms used?

I would not want my family to think I believe in things that they cannot understand. Do you ever consider that spiritually? The effect of secrecy? Especially long term

Even now, the hivemind effect of all the religions bothers me and the monastics to me seem sane by comparison because even if you have a separate consideration the existing judgments are like a weight on the shoulders of those who follow it (IE that hadith and the quran, or the apostolic letters and the LXX)
Our Sages had very good reasons for restricting certain information to Jews only (and even more sensitive information only to the most learned Jews). And in Jewish culture women have far too many other responsibilities to be able to devote to Torah-study the attention it requires. It is, in any case, not appropriate for a woman to teach men or vice versa; therefore men teach men, and women teach women.

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
RAMBAM RULED LIKE THE MORE SEVERE TALMUDIC VIEW THAT A FATHER SHOULD NOT TEACH HIS DAUGHTER THE PHILOSOPHICAL AND DEEPER TORAH IDEAS BEYOND HER DAILY REQUIREMENTS FOR KASHRUT, SHABBAT AND FAMILY PURITY ETC. ALTHOUGH HE UNDERSTOOD THAT THERE ARE PLENTY OF BRILLIANT WOMEN, HE CONCURRED THAT THE DUTIES OF A SUCCESSFUL MOTHER AND WIFE WOULD BE HAMPERED BY SERIOUS TORAH STUDY, PARTICULARLY SINCE ONLY MALES ARE COMMANDED TO BE TAUGHT TORAH (DEUTERONOMY 11:19 AS PER RASHI)
Beautifully succinct.

...LIKE THE MORE SEVERE TALMUDIC VIEW THAT A FATHER SHOULD NOT TEACH HIS DAUGHTER THE PHILOSOPHICAL AND DEEPER TORAH IDEAS...
(...ד״ה המלמד את) משנה מס׳ סוטה פרק ג׳ הלכה ד׳
(...ד״ה כל המלמד) גמרא בבלית מס׳ סוטה דף כ׳ עמוד א׳
(...ד״ה ישרפו דברי) גמרא ירושלמית מס׳ סוטה דף ט״ז עמוד א׳

...SINCE ONLY MALES ARE COMMANDED TO BE TAUGHT TORAH (DEUTERONOMY 11:19 AS PER RASHI)
Accordingly, during the morning b'rachοt men say בָּרוּךְ שֶׁלֹּא עָשַֽׁאנִי אִשָּׁה (although some have the custom of saying בָּרוּךְ שֶׁעָשַֽׁאנִי גָּֽבֶר).

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
YEA ITS A PROBLEM, NO DOUBT.. AND THAT WILL NEVER STOP WHEN YOURE A HATED PEOPLE
It stopped for you cracker Israelites as you run all the top Fortune 500 companies and media..wonder why it won’t stop for us black people like it did for you fukking white devils..you can pay 5 figures to protest court side such oppression you fakkits face right lol

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
It stopped for you cracker Israelites as you run all the top Fortune 500 companies and media..wonder why it won’t stop for us black people like it did for you fukking white devils..you can pay 5 figures to protest court side such oppression you fakkits face right lol

STOP QUOTING ME NERD

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Beautifully succinct.

(...ד״ה המלמד את) משנה מס׳ סוטה פרק ג׳ הלכה ד׳
(...ד״ה כל המלמד) גמרא בבלית מס׳ סוטה דף כ׳ עמוד א׳
(...ד״ה ישרפו דברי) גמרא ירושלמית מס׳ סוטה דף ט״ז עמוד א׳

Accordingly, during the morning b'rachοt men say בָּרוּךְ שֶׁלֹּא עָשַֽׁאנִי אִשָּׁה (although some have the custom of saying בָּרוּךְ שֶׁעָשַֽׁאנִי גָּֽבֶר).

YUP

AND WOMEN SAY THE OPPOSITE

LOL

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Jews have many sacred texts, not just those three. And we are most grateful to have something that is ours and ours alone.

But it has nothing whatever to do with 'secrecy'; it just simply is not possible to understand what they mean without the proper training. This is because even Jews cannot learn it by themselves and need to be taught how to properly study Talmud by expert teachers. And if it is beyond even them—how much further will it be beyond a non-Jew, who will not even know the technical and cultural terms used?

Our Sages had very good reasons for restricting certain information to Jews only (and even more sensitive information only to the most learned Jews). And in Jewish culture women have far too many other responsibilities to be able to devote to Torah-study the attention it requires. It is, in any case, not appropriate for a woman to teach men or vice versa; therefore men teach men, and women teach women.
for the record, i understand where you are coming from. I even get the "Ayin-yesh" philosophy (as it is basically Atenism)

but what if circles and lines are actually aliens?
200.gif

The big difference to me between Egypt and Israel (as it pertains to Kaballah specifically) is that Egypts language is linked with nature while Canaanite/Hebrew and its children are limited to symbols

the ramifications of this are so far-reaching and disturbing that I draw not too close to Kaballah not in fear but in respect. I hope you consider why I say this (in light of my dimensional theories)

for context:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
YUP

LOL
Do you envision a world where man is not in fear of a womans study? especially considering the small little detail that the oldest written things were by a female?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Do you envision a world where man is not in fear of a womans study? especially considering the small little detail that the oldest written things were by a female?
NO

ITS NOT FEAR, ITS CAUTION

THE MOST HIGH KNOWS BEST

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
NO

ITS NOT FEAR, ITS CAUTION

THE MOST HIGH KNOWS BEST
I can agree with that (especially with how folks are these days)

but i cant help but feel one thing for certain, id rather deal with priestesses than witches.

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
YUP

LOL
As far as I am aware, the usual formula for that b'rachah is בָּרוּךְ שֶׁעָשַֽׂאנִי כִּרְצוֹנוֹ.

I have never seen בָּרוּךְ שֶׁלֹּא עָשַֽׁאנִי אִישׁ or בָּרוּךְ שֶׁעָשַֽׂאנִי אִשָּׁה printed in any siddur.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
As far as I am aware, the usual formula for that b'rachah is בָּרוּךְ שֶׁעָשַֽׂאנִי כִּרְצוֹנוֹ.

I have never seen בָּרוּךְ שֶׁלֹּא עָשַֽׁאנִי אִישׁ or בָּרוּךְ שֶׁעָשַֽׂאנִי אִשָּׁה printed in any siddur.

YEA YOURE RIGHT I JUST LOOKED IT UP

I WAS TOLD BY A WOMAN THAT THE FEMALE VERSION SAID THE OPPOSITE, BUT LOOKS LIKE THATS NONSENSE

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
America is fukking crazy I need to get the hell out of here within 5 years :huhldup:

I tried breh:mjcry:. I remember going to NASA with some leaves asking for the pieces for my ship. They laughed and rubbed my pouch. Talking about they need this weird thing called "money":why:. What is up with humans and that type of green?

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
YEA YOURE RIGHT I JUST LOOKED IT UP

I WAS TOLD BY A WOMAN THAT THE FEMALE VERSION SAID THE OPPOSITE, BUT LOOKS LIKE THATS NONSENSE
With the exception of מִנְהַג חֲבַּ"ד (this b'rachah is omitted in the siddur of the ʾAr"i (נוֹסַח הָאֲרִ"י) used by חֲבַּ"ד), all the women I know say שֶׁעָשַֽׂאנִי כִּרְצוֹנוֹ. In fact, the phrase שֶׁעָשַֽׂאנִי כִּרְצוֹנוֹ was formulated specifically for women, echoing the line בְּעָלְמָא דִּי בְרָא, כִּרְעוּתֵהּ of kaddish; כִּרְעוּתֵהּ kirʿutéhh is the Aramaic equivalent of the Hebrew כִּרְצוֹנוֹ kir'tzono. The formula is unique and should not be viewed as less-than.