“KANYE IS RIGHT ABOUT THE JEWS” PROJECTED AT FLORIDA GATORS FOOTBALL GAME WITH GOVERNER DESANTIS IN ATTENDANCE

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
THE CONVERSATION SHOULDNT BE “JEWS ARE TOO POWERFUL”

THE CONVERSATION SHOULD BE “LETS START BUILDIN EACH OTHER UP AND GET ON WHAT THEY ON”

ANYWAYS.. I KNOW U ASKIN, BUT I WAS ACTUALLY ASKED NOT TO SPEAK TOO MUCH ON THIS

I THINK IVE SAID ENOUGH

ALL WIT LOVE FAM .. TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT IS

:salute:

Power attained through exploitation of other groups.
So people should forego their own welfare and dance around saying that to avoind offending these all powerful being's :what:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
THE CONVERSATION SHOULDNT BE “JEWS ARE TOO POWERFUL”

THE CONVERSATION SHOULD BE “LETS START BUILDIN EACH OTHER UP AND GET ON WHAT THEY ON”

ANYWAYS.. I KNOW U ASKIN, BUT I WAS ACTUALLY ASKED NOT TO SPEAK TOO MUCH ON THIS

I THINK IVE SAID ENOUGH

ALL WIT LOVE FAM .. TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT IS

:salute:
This is cool & all but can you admit that Black people have done this & have thrived in years past? Whether it's successful communities, thriving businesses, land owners, & just dealing with our own. But what always happens? Anti-Black folks or those who practice white supremacy, sabotage any long term progress whether it be in your face racism like the KKK or lynchings, the practice of redlining, or other covert ways to "keep us in our place". We've done the "pull yourselves up by the boot straps" many times over only to have white supremacists sabotage any forward progress.

We have the historical records to back this. Can you admit that this is a major problem?

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
We have something similar in the three words הָיָה hayah ('was'), הֹוֶה hοveh ('is') and יִהְיֶה yih'yeh ('will be') that are used to form a line of the hymn ʾAdon ʿOlam, believed by some to have been composed by the famous S'faraddi poet and philosopher Sh'lomοh ʾib'n G'virοl:

—including the second of the Ramba"m's 'Thirteen ʿIkkarim':

While it is true that these three words are all composed of letters of the Sacred Name, I don't think one should make too much out of it.

I wouldn't even discuss it with my wife, and she's Jewish!

Indeed, but only the former because it is intentionally demeaning; the latter is his Hebrew name, a common forename after the Return.

Technically, shuruk.
that sounds alot like Shrek!

to me, if the Tanakh is whats holy, and the talmud is just a commentary the secrecy involved with it is like a curse to me. I would not want my family to think I believe in things that they cannot understand. Do you ever consider that spiritually? The effect of secrecy? Especially long term

Even now, the hivemind effect of all the religions bothers me and the monastics to me seem sane by comparison because even if you have a separate consideration the existing judgments are like a weight on the shoulders of those who follow it (IE that hadith and the quran, or the apostolic letters and the LXX)

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
This is cool & all but can you admit that Black people have done this & have thrived in years past? Whether it's successful communities, thriving businesses, land owners, & just dealing with our own. But what always happens? Anti-Black folks or those who practice white supremacy, sabotage any long term progress whether it be in your face racism like the KKK or lynchings, the practice of redlining, or other covert ways to "keep us in our place". We've done the "pull yourselves up by the boot straps" many times over only to have white supremacists sabotage any forward progress.

We have the historical records to back this. Can you admit that this is a major problem?

YEA ITS A PROBLEM, NO DOUBT.. AND THAT WILL NEVER STOP WHEN YOURE A HATED PEOPLE

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
that sounds alot like Shrek!

to me, if the Tanakh is whats holy, and the talmud is just a commentary the secrecy involved with it is like a curse to me. I would not want my family to think I believe in things that they cannot understand. Do you ever consider that spiritually? The effect of secrecy? Especially long term

Even now, the hivemind effect of all the religions bothers me and the monastics to me seem sane by comparison because even if you have a separate consideration the existing judgments are like a weight on the shoulders of those who follow it (IE that hadith and the quran, or the apostolic letters and the LXX)

RAMBAM RULED LIKE THE MORE SEVERE TALMUDIC VIEW THAT A FATHER SHOULD NOT TEACH HIS DAUGHTER THE PHILOSOPHICAL AND DEEPER TORAH IDEAS BEYOND HER DAILY REQUIREMENTS FOR KASHRUT, SHABBAT AND FAMILY PURITY ETC. ALTHOUGH HE UNDERSTOOD THAT THERE ARE PLENTY OF BRILLIANT WOMEN, HE CONCURRED THAT THE DUTIES OF A SUCCESSFUL MOTHER AND WIFE WOULD BE HAMPERED BY SERIOUS TORAH STUDY, PARTICULARLY SINCE ONLY MALES ARE COMMANDED TO BE TAUGHT TORAH (DEUTERONOMY 11:19 AS PER RASHI)

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
We really got swine on here trying to hype up cats to be foot soldiers for their agendas. Wild but considering that the media already got some of you guys in a headlock probably think why not try to cement it at the ground level.

DID U EVER REALIZE THAT CALLING JEWISH PEOPLE SWINE MAKES YOU MENTALLY RETARDED?

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
RAMBAM RULED LIKE THE MORE SEVERE TALMUDIC VIEW THAT A FATHER SHOULD NOT TEACH HIS DAUGHTER THE PHILOSOPHICAL AND DEEPER TORAH IDEAS BEYOND HER DAILY REQUIREMENTS FOR KASHRUT, SHABBAT AND FAMILY PURITY ETC. ALTHOUGH HE UNDERSTOOD THAT THERE ARE PLENTY OF BRILLIANT WOMEN, HE CONCURRED THAT THE DUTIES OF A SUCCESSFUL MOTHER AND WIFE WOULD BE HAMPERED BY SERIOUS TORAH STUDY, PARTICULARLY SINCE ONLY MALES ARE COMMANDED TO BE TAUGHT TORAH (DEUTERONOMY 11:19 AS PER RASHI)
it makes sense indeed it makes sense

and this is also echoed by rebecca favoring Jacob who dwelled in tents over his twin who dwelled in the fields, isaac enjoying the "wild game" of Esau has an interesting connotation if you consider it outside of the literal interpretation

what is "savory meat"? no homo of course :hubie:they said "could we have seconds"?

i attempted chaliapin steak it didnt turn out quite the same when i made it :francis:

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps

So whats the alternative? Do nothing?

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
GOD FORBIDS IT ONLY FOR JEWS AGAINST JEWS

BECAUSE JEWS ARE ALL ONE FAMILY AND YOU SHOULDNT HELP YOUR OWN FAMILY ONLY IF IT BENEFITS YOU, BUT RATHER DO IT WITH NO EXPECTED RETURN

THATS THE REASON ITS NOT FORBIDDEN AGAINST NON-JEWS WHILE STRAIGHT UP THIEVERY IS.. BECAUSE THIEVERY IS AN IMMORAL ACT, WHERE AS INTEREST IS AN ACT AGREED UPON BY BOTH PARTIES

SIMPLE SCIENCE
Might I add that - far from it being 'forbidden' - lending to a non-Jew at interest is a mitz'vah.