“KANYE IS RIGHT ABOUT THE JEWS” PROJECTED AT FLORIDA GATORS FOOTBALL GAME WITH GOVERNER DESANTIS IN ATTENDANCE

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
IVE ADDRESSED IT MANY TIMES

JEWS IN GENERAL HAVE BEEN ALLIES WIT BLACK FOLKS

UNLIKE WHITE NATIONALISM, RACISM COMING FROM JEWS IS ISOLATED FROM SITUATION TO SITUATION AS OPPOSED TO GROUP THINK

ANY FORM OF RACISM IS FUCCED UP

JEWISH SCRIPTURE FORBIDS RACISM OF ANY KIND, SO ANY JEW PRACTICING RACISM IS MOVING ANTI-SCRIPTURE

BTW I AM MIZRAHI JEW AND WE TOO FACE RACISM BY WHITE JEWS
This I can 100% believe. But in my experience, white jews think they're the only real jews which like you said is unscriptual. They look down on & treat non white jews like yourself funny. Dr. Ben Yosef Jochannan was very vocal about this being he was Ethiopean

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
read what you write

you my favorite coli buggout bro ha

what's wrong with you b¿

do you ever think: "whats right with him b?" :ehh:

all im saying is most christians wont even dialogue with jews or try to understand their perspective completely. I still say if you wanna really understand what I see you need to read this im not gonna quote him again cause he get enough notifications from me already but look at this passage from the talmud (rabbinnic commentary on the bible) and consider it in context of Exodus 20:24

Jesus came before Yehoshua ben Peraḥya several times and said to him: Accept our, i.e., my, repentance. Yehoshua ben Peraḥya took no notice of him. One day Yehoshua ben Peraḥya was reciting Shema and Jesus came before him with the same request. Yehoshua ben Peraḥya intended to accept his request, and signaled him with his hand to wait until he completed his prayer. Jesus did not understand the signal and thought: He is driving me away. He went and stood a brick upright to serve as an idol and he bowed to it. Yehoshua ben Peraḥya then said to Jesus: Repent. Jesus said to him: This is the tradition that I received from you: Whoever sins and causes the masses to sin is not given the opportunity to repent. And the Master says: Jesus performed sorcery, incited Jews to engage in idolatry, and led Israel astray. Had Yehoshua ben Peraḥya not caused him to despair of atonement, he would not have taken the path of evil.

:banderas:exactly who are they referring too? mind you the word "Iwnit" is the name of the holy temple of Egypt (in english called Dendera). One indeed dwells within this great temple

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
This I can 100% believe. But in my experience, white jews think they're the only real jews which like you said is unscriptual. They look down on & treat non white jews funny. Dr. Ben Yosef Jochannan was very vocal about this being he was Ethiopean

WHITE JEWS DONT THINK THEYRE THE ONLY REAL JEWS

THERES SOMETIMES A DIVISION BETWEEN ASHKENAZI AND THE REST OF JEWS, BUT THEY STILL RECOGNIZE THAT JUDAISM ORIGINATED IN THE MIDDLE EAST, MAKING ALL SEPHARDIC JEWS CLOSER TO THE ORIGINAL IN TERMS OF ANCESTRY

SOMETIMES THAT COULD HAVE AN ADVERSE AFFECT, WHICH CAUSES OVERCOMPENSATION

THERE IS NO SHARED COLLECTIVE MENTALITY ON THIS.. IT ALL VARIES FROM PERSON TO PERSON

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I wouldn't call them this, but what about anti-Zionist Jewish groups that support Palestine like the Neturei Karta? They get accused of supporting anti-Semitism for their anti-Zionist activism.

This group too: JVP

if youve ever heard their claims they make a great point but not all Jews are interpreting the torah in the same manner

also the understanding of how and why they will possess the land is a millenia old riddle that Im not sure will ever be completely solved because of the origin of the Abraham story...

Daps
the vaccine also found fda approval on his birthday, the shutdown of the NBA was coincdentally the first cautionary measure that caught the nation by surprise, there are other paralles but I wont get into it, its frivilous when you have real world consequences manifesting rigth now, we are just play things afterall, the realm of the esoteric isnt meant to be our pastime
The fact that you're allowed to vote is disturbing.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
WHITE JEWS DONT THINK THEYRE THE ONLY REAL JEWS

THERES SOMETIMES A DIVISION BETWEEN ASHKENAZI AND THE REST OF JEWS, BUT THEY STILL RECOGNIZE THAT JUDAISM ORIGINATED IN THE MIDDLE EAST, MAKING ALL SEPHARDIC JEWS CLOSER TO THE ORIGINAL IN TERMS OF ANCESTRY

SOMETIMES THAT COULD HAVE AN ADVERSE AFFECT, WHICH CAUSES OVERCOMPENSATION

THERE IS NO SHARED COLLECTIVE MENTALITY ON THIS.. IT ALL VARIES FROM PERSON TO PERSON
I'm from NYC bro. There are many posters from there like me who would totally agree with my stance. A good portion of the euros, really believe that. @HarlemHottie

Have you seen or experienced this?

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
HE’S SAYING GEHINNOM WILL BE PERMANENT FOR THOSE PARTAKING

I HAVE TO CONSULT WIT SOME CHACHAMIM TO SEE WHAT THE OVERWHELMING CONSENSUS IS
Geyhinnοm is not a teaching from the T'na"ch but a homiletic one, a mid'rash, a legend that developed later. The level being referred to here is ʾerretz tah'tit (which derives from Y'hezkeʾl 31:14,16,18; its plural inflection, ʾerretz tah'tiyyot, occurs in ibid., 26:20; 32:18,24), which is brought down by a 16th-century Yisrʾeli rav from Tz'fat, ʾEliyyahu ben Mοsheh de Vidas in his "Reishιt Hoch'mah" (see here).

I highly advise you to consult your rav before attempting to learn this seifer!

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Geyhinnοm is not a teaching from the T'na"ch but a homiletic one, a mid'rash, a legend that developed later. The level being referred to here is ʾerretz tah'tit (which derives from Y'hezkeʾl 31:14,16,18; its plural inflection, ʾerretz tah'tiyyot, occurs in ibid., 26:20; 32:18,24), which is brought down by a 16th-century Yisrʾeli rav from Tz'fat, ʾEliyyahu ben Mοsheh de Vidas in his "Reishιt Hoch'mah" (see here).

I highly advise you to consult your rav before attempting to learn this seifer!

I KNOW YOU ONCE SAID THAT ONE MUST BE 40 TO LEARN ZOHAR AND THAT YOU HAVENT STUDIED IT YET BASED ON THAT IDEOLOGY

I AM THINKIN THIS IS AN ASHKENAZI CUSTOM, BECAUSE I LOOKED INTO THAT AND WAS TOLD IT COULD BE STUDIED BEFORE 40 AND THAT SOME OF THE BIGGEST ZOHAR SCHOLARS WERE WELL VERSED IN ZOHAR BY THEIR 30S

WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON GEHINNOM AS IT PERTAINS TO US?

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
1 THING I CAN SAY FOR SURE IS THAT WE DEFINITELY ARE NOT IN HEAVEN

@Koichos IS A VERY INSIGHTFUL POSTER .. WOULD LIKE FOR HIM TO CHIME IN AS WELL
There is a valley in Y'rushalayim, south of the ʿIr Haʿatikah, which runs eastward from the foot of Har Tziyyοn towards Nahal Kid'rοn and is known as the Hinnοm Valley (גֵּי הִנּוֹם gey hinnοm) or Ben-hinnοm Valley (גֵּי בֶן הִנּוֹם gey ben hinnοm); this place is mentioned four times in Seifer Y'hoshuʿa (גֵּי בֶן הִנֹּם, גֵי הִנֹּם in 15:8 and גֵּי בֶן הִנֹּם, גֵי הִנֹּם in 18:16), and also in M'lachιm Bet 23:10 (where it is written as גֵּי בני הִנֹּם (pl) but still read גֵּי בֶן הִנֹּם (sg)—see here); Yirm'yahu 7:31,32, 19:2,6, 32:35; N'hemyah 11:30; Div'rei Hayyamim Bet 28:3, 33:6.

The shrine of the Mοlech idol (that is, one of the Baʿalim that were worshiped), where horrible rituals involving the burning of children alive were practiced, was situated at a place called Tοfet, which was in this valley (see M'lachιm Bet 23:10), and so its name came to be associated in our culture with a place of horror: One can imagine Jewish parents in ancient ʾErretz Yissraʾel using its name as a kind of 'boogeyman' to scare their children into behaving themselves. The Hinnοm Valley, though, is an actual placename that still exists today.

DztwZD2.jpg
In the above map, the name גֵּי בֶּן הִנּוֹם Gey ben-Hinnοm can be clearly seen printed in blue near the bottom of the extract, to the south of הַר צִיּוֹן Har Tziyyοn (Mount Tziyyοn); the name קִדְרוֹן Kid'rοn can also be seen (printed in blue) at the extreme right of the extract, to the south of the enclosed Temple Mount area, which is marked (הַר הַמּוֹרִיָּה (הַר הַבַּיִת Har ha-Mοriyyah (Har ha-Bayit), that is 'Mοriyyah Hill (Temple Mount)'. Notable mention: the River גִּיחוֹן Gihon (No. 388, printed in red) where Sh'lοmοh was crowned (M'lachιm ʾAlef 1:45)!

The photograph below shows the scene looking northward from the westernmost end of Gey ben-Hinnοm (this is the origin of the term Geyhinnοm) across ʿIr David ('David's City') toward the southern city wall. Do you see where the ground the wall is built upon rises at the extreme left of the picture? that is Har Tziyyοn ('Mount Tziyyοn'). Of course, the western extremity of Gey ben-Hinnοm can just be seen in the foreground of the photograph; one ought to be able to see the southern wall of the ʿIr Haʿatikah in the far distance, as such.

DGJgOtO.jpg

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
I KNOW YOU ONCE SAID THAT ONE MUST BE 40 TO LEARN ZOHAR AND THAT YOU HAVENT STUDIED IT YET BASED ON THAT IDEOLOGY

I AM THINKIN THIS IS AN ASHKENAZI CUSTOM, BECAUSE I LOOKED INTO THAT AND WAS TOLD IT COULD BE STUDIED BEFORE 40 AND THAT SOME OF THE BIGGEST ZOHAR SCHOLARS WERE WELL VERSED IN ZOHAR BY THEIR 30S
Yeah, it's an ʾAshk'nazzi מִנְהָג, although it's also held by מִנְהַג הַגְּרָ״א which differs quite a bit from standard ʾAshk'naz.

WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON GEHINNOM AS IT PERTAINS TO US?
See Shabbat, daf lammed-gimmel, ʿammud bet of the גְּמָרָא בַּבְלִית of perek bet here). Thus the min'hag of saying kaddish 11 months...
מִשְׁפַּט רְשָׁעִים בְּגֵיהִנָּם – שְׁנֵים־עָשָׂר חֹֽדֶשׁ׃