Kamala's Racial Identity Discussion

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Dug up a historical record of one of Kamala’s ancestors preparing a leafy vegetable for the family

m6pVeA.gif

JNew

Superstar
Daps
I usually don’t eat greens like that but only bacon? And garlic?:scusthov: And then the hot sauce line?:comeon: And in a tub…:martin:

That syht ain’t right.

Plus I doubt this woman who ancestors don’t reside from the south, grew up on the west coast and married to a white husband with white kids is eating or cooking anything like that. I would be surprised if this Indian broad even eats Turkey on thanksgiving.

I get the pandering. But let’s forget about this woman Kamala being anything but Indian. She’s been using her black card to get ahead because it’s better then siding with her Indian heritage who’s are basically absent in American politics.

Imma still vote for her but she’ll have the White House smelling like curry for the next 50 years. :russ:

Last edited:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I make my collards and mustards the creole way....bacon fat for the trinity and i use garlic..but I dont use no damn stock Kamala...smoked turkey necks with water, pepper, creole seasoning and tabasco is enough flavor....after an hour of boiling then I add the greens and cook on low until them necks breakdown and the greens be ready.

That bytch is a passing light bright black and yall fools for voting for her.

#drjillstein2024