Kamala's Racial Identity Discussion

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I started an argument in my family group chat. Okay, some of us do use garlic in our greens :hubie: but it's not just me who thinks it's weird. We have an aunt that puts garlic in everything and they killing her right now.:mjlol:

The general consensus is that broke people cities use bacon because they live in food deserts and can't find turkey necks or ham hocks. Tomorrow is our big family reunion. I hope it rains because it's going to be messy.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Just found out from my wife that the nasty washing greens in the tub phenomena is prevalent around here in Hampton Roads. We both are transients and don't cotton to that sort of nastiness in food preparation.

Washing food in the same place you wash your ass, is an abomination.:scust:
us-vice-president-kamala-harris-and-her-husband-douglas-emhoff-040151888-16x9_0.jpeg

:mjpls::jbhmm::jbhmm:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
EXACTLY...:what: thats why we been saying this bytch aint black she lying to all of y'all!!!!
She is pandering but that's what all politicians do. Hillary Clinton was even worse than Kamala if we are being honest

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
She is pandering but that's what all politicians do. Hillary Clinton was even worse than Kamala if we are being honest

OMG hillary was thr WOAT i knew she was lying with that hot sauce comment. that right there was :mjlol: fukkery...

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
OMG hillary was thr WOAT i knew she was lying with that hot sauce comment. that right there was :mjlol: fukkery...
Hillary is quoted on keeping hotsauce in her purse since the early 90's. Yall gotta at least do your research on these things.

This is just like people going crazy over the corn pop story when it's been proven there was a dude with the nickname corn pop who's age and location matches the story.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
nikkas trying their hardest to force black folks not to vote for her or sit out voting

GTFOH c00ns

I need that Supreme Court changed and im not letting a white/orange, racist, publicity fake assassination attempt, convicted felon motherfukker & poor small town hillbillies, rich big city fake smiling suit motherfukkers enjoy this cac winning anything
Don’t make this more than it is - it’s about bad cooking or questionable cooking. No one is stupid enough to vote or not vote for her because of it.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just found out from my wife that the nasty washing greens in the tub phenomena is prevalent around here in Hampton Roads. We both are transients and don't cotton to that sort of nastiness in food preparation.

Washing food in the same place you wash your ass, is an abomination.:scust:
Just found out you don't know your history,

Prep your food with the same hands you wipe your ass with. Such an abomination.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I like how there is more energy for this than Donald Trump's senile rambling and invoking the late great Hannibal Lecter. .

Granted greens should be washed in a big pot called a tub but not an actual tub but still.
I see this type shyt and be like ok, who gives a fukk and keep it moving. TLRepublicans be :damn: she pandering!! She not even black!!! :damn: Does she think the black people are dumb!! :damn: Straight out the playbook of the Republicans. But same nikkas be acting confused on why people be calling them TLRepublicans.

Reminded me of these gems as well

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I would assume its because she is a human and as such we tend to talk about less serious things from time to time.

Or perhaps she should speak on how great a guy the fictional character Hannibal Lecter was in her next speech. I'm sure no politician would ever do that, it would show how relateable and down to earth she is (since you know, we all love Anthony Hopkins) than speaking on her cooking process.
The fukk is this retard talking about? :why: