Kamala's Racial Identity Discussion

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
link?????

edit: server states that he is tied to Hamilton Brown (irish slave owner) via family and slave ties. translation: rape.

that isn't new what slave owners did to their slaves and why many black folks have white blood....
The link is gone it barely comes up anymore....:snoop: they scrubbing the net I swear to fukking god...:why: they are literally erasing what her father said in that article i found years ago...:hhh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
@ChatGPT-5 link?????

edit: server states that he is tied to Hamilton Brown (irish slave owner) via family and slave ties. translation: rape.

that isn't new what slave owners did to their slaves and why many black folks have white blood....

You have to understand when kamala was first running i did my research and HE wrote that he was PROUD of his family being slave owners and he was proud to be part irish...See that's the fukking problem with the internet articles they can always be erased or changed... :stopitslime: make no mistake they are literally whitewashing what he said...:comeon:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you got a tub you got a sink. I've seen family members was multiple sinks full of greens for large groups. This ain't it

I'm pretty sure they stopped making houses the correct way in the 80s. I grew up in a neighborhood, all the houses had a room, usually in the back of the house where you came in, they had a big sink, and some times a standing shower. Some people called them mud rooms.

Because men worked jobs where they'd get dirty, they'd come into the house after work and be in the mud room and they can take off their dirty clothes, filthy boots, wash their hands or take a shower. Rather than drag all that into the living areas of the house.

The mud room has a big utility sink. Not like a lil bathroom sink. You could brine shyt it in, soak shyt, degrease shyt in it, put oil in it. Pretty much so all the dirty shyt you need to do that you don't want to do in your kitchen. It was common to wash babies in the mud room sink before it was common to wash kids in the kitchen sink or just the tub.

Those sinks is where we my folks and the people around me used to prep big foods.

New constructions don't have these rooms. People now have two bathrooms that they use 14 times a day. And aren't even big and clean enough. Farts all over their toothbrushes and hair brushes and shyt.

Last edited:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Bacon and Tabasco in Greens, C'mon mane!!! The Sis tried giving her an Alley Opp with Turkey. 🤦🏿‍♂️ Also Tabasco!!!! What Black Americans y'all know use Tabasco as a hot sauce?

I know my grandfather used Tobasco.

I also know when I worked in restaurants down here in Atlanta, some of the older black folks would ask for it.

larsattack

All Star
Daps
You do know years ago Donald Harris admitted he came from a family of IRISH slave owners and was proud of it...:sas2: now they are literally trying to whitewash that history and erase that article...:mjpls:
He never said he was proud of it. Do you have proof he said he was proud of being descended from Irish slave owner? Do you have proof someone is “whitewashing” what he said?? And I thought most descendants of slaves accepted the possibility they may have a rapist slave owner in their family tree. What makes Donald Harris different ?

Tair

Superstar
Daps
You have to understand when kamala was first running i did my research and HE wrote that he was PROUD of his family being slave owners and he was proud to be part irish...See that's the fukking problem with the internet articles they can always be erased or changed... :stopitslime: make no mistake they are literally whitewashing what he said...:comeon:

I only understand evidence.

I find Donald Harris not guilty of your spurious claims.

giphy.gif

:ufdup:

KillerPups

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I'm pretty sure they stopped making houses the correct way in the 80s. I grew up in a neighborhood, all the houses had a room, usually in the back of the house where you came in, they had a big sink, and some times a standing shower. Some people called them mud rooms.

Because men worked jobs where they'd get dirty, they'd come into the house after work and be in the mud room and they can take off their dirty clothes, filthy boots, wash their hands or take a shower. Rather than drag all that into the living areas of the house.

The mud room has a big utility sink. Not like a lil bathroom sink. You could brine shyt it in, soak shyt, de that shyt, put oil in it. It was common to wash babies in the mud room sink before it was common to wash kids in the kitchen sink or just the tub.

Those sinks is where we my folks and the people around me used to prep big foods.

New constructions don't have these rooms. People now have two bathrooms that they use 14 times a day. And aren't even big and clean enough. Farts all over their toothbrushes and hair brushes and shyt.
Mud rooms coming back.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He never said he was proud of it. Do you have proof he said he was proud of being descended from Irish slave owner? Do you have proof someone is “whitewashing” what he said?? And I thought most descendants of slaves accepted the possibility they may have a rapist slave owner in their family tree. What makes Donald Harris different ?

I said what I said... dude was quiet about his heritage and kamala for years and barely talked to her... its only been this election now things have changed :beli: people acting like we didnt see this corrupt bytch that cratered in running for president 4 years ago when she was exposed... If I could find the article it would help. :beli: but it is what it is...

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I said what I said... dude was quiet about his heritage and kamala for years and barely talked to her... its only been this election now things have changed :beli: people acting like we didnt see this corrupt bytch that cratered in running for president 4 years ago when she was exposed... If I could find the article it would help. :beli: but it is what it is...
You do know that Simone Biles has the same story about her mother.

Hell I think her father just stayed out of her life.

And lets say that is true why does that matter so much?

I mean if you dislike her for her policy proposals that would make sense

But she gets hate for not doing something that you're not even asking the other guy to do.

Finally if we're using the sins of the father arguments Donny Gradfather was a pimp and him and his father discriminated against Black people in housing.