Kamala's Racial Identity Discussion

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
ADOS is my ethnicity.
ADOS (American Descendants of Slavery) is not an ethnicity in the traditional sense, like African, European, or Asian. Instead, it is a political and social movement that advocates for the specific rights and recognition of African Americans

try again? sigh

Tair

Superstar
Daps
ADOS (American Descendants of Slavery) is not an ethnicity in the traditional sense, like African, European, or Asian. Instead, it is a political and social movement that advocates for the specific rights and recognition of African Americans

:what:

It is an ethnicity.

Ethnicity
noun
, plural eth·nic·i·ties.
an ethnic group; a social group that shares a common and distinctive culture, religion, language, or the like:
Representatives of several ethnicities were present.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
:what:

It is an ethnicity.

Ethnicity
noun
, plural eth·nic·i·ties.
an ethnic group; a social group that shares a common and distinctive culture, religion, language, or the like:
Representatives of several ethnicities were present.
its like talking to a transwoman at this point

ok buddy you self identify as. aite. im just going to ignore your mother is white. or you have a penis. thats what we'll do. her/she/black etc.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
its like talking to a transwoman at this point

ok buddy you self identify as. aite. im just going to ignore your mother is white. or you have a penis. thats what we'll do. her/she/black etc.

It's not my fault you don't understand basic definitions, and butcher concepts you don't have a good grasp on.

Pop open a book sometime.

:manny:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
you ignoring the white parent or nah?

Seeing that you don't know what "Black" means, and are having a hard time understanding what ethnicity means, how about we table this discussion until you crack several books open?

Your idea of "Black" is akin to 2 year olds learning colors with crayons.

:dead:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Seeing that you don't know what "Black" means, and have are having a hard time understanding what ethnicity means, how about we table this discussion until you crack several books open?

Your idea of "Black" is akin to 2 year olds learning colors with crayons.

:dead:
black is anyone of african descent.

biracial is someone who is of 2 descents.

true or false?

if i have a kid with a vietnamese woman, and he was raised there. and calls himself vietnamese, I wouldnt be bothered by it, but if they ask him what his race is. he better not say asian, and it better be blasian/biracial. or I may have to open hand slap him. like I didnt contribute to half his dna:childplease:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
black is anyone of african descent.

biracial is someone who is of 2 descents.

true or false?

if i have a kid with a vietnamese woman, and he was raised there. and calls himself vietnamese, I wouldnt be bothered by it, but if they ask him what his race is. he better say asian, and it better be blasian/biracial. or I may have to open hand slap him. like I didnt contribute to half his dna

You said: "Black is anyone of African descent."

:sas2:

"Biracials" are of African descent, so by that logic, they'd be Black.

:ufdup:

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
Discussion about how MAGAts are trying invalidate Kamala Harris from presideny. (Because parents weren't born in us)

Aka Dred Scott

The Dred Scott decision was the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on March 6, 1857, that having lived in a free state and territory did not entitle an enslaved person, Dred Scott, to his freedom. In essence, the decision argued that, as someone's property, Scott was not a citizen and could not sue in a federal court