Kamala's Racial Identity Discussion

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I usually don’t eat greens like that but only bacon? And garlic?:scusthov: And then the hot sauce line?:comeon: And in a tub…:martin:

That syht ain’t right.

Plus I doubt this woman who ancestors don’t reside from the south, grew up on the west coast and married to a white husband with white kids is eating or cooking anything like that. I would be surprised if this Indian broad even eats Turkey on thanksgiving.

I get the pandering. But let’s forget about this woman Kamala being anything but Indian. She’s been using her black card to get ahead because it’s better then siding with her Indian heritage who’s are basically absent in American politics.

Imma still vote for her but she’ll have the White House smelling like curry for the next 50 years. :russ:

a lot of us west coasters have southern roots. not that it spplies to her, just stating

curious though, what other meats do some of you put in your greens? smoked pig tails and smoked turkey wings were a common staple over here

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
The Coli: "Kamala IS Black Woman because she has a Black father even though she has an INDIAN MOTHER"

The Coli: "Tariq's wife is NOT a Black woman because she has a WHITE MOTHER even though she has a Black father"

:unimpressed:
neither are black.

this fukking board has a difficult time with the concept of biracial. kamala is indian AND black, and tariq's wife is black AND white.

why this is so difficult for some, is beyond me.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Plus I doubt this woman who ancestors don’t reside from the south, grew up on the west coast and married to a white husband with white kids is eating or cooking anything like that. I would be surprised if this Indian broad even eats Turkey on thanksgiving.
are you under the impression that zero white folks have tried soul food? or that when you marry a person of another race, you do not try their dishes? example, a white woman/man marries a nigerian, he/she will never try fufu or jollof in their lives? :wtf:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
neither are black.

this fukking board has a difficult time with the concept of biracial. kamala is indian AND black, and tariq's wife is black AND white.

why this is so difficult for some, is beyond me.

Jamaica is a place, it doesnt make you an ethnic group there's people of all ethnicities living in jamaica... Lets be clear her father doesnt claim black he said himself he's indian irish and Jamaican.... never black...:comeon: on her birth certificate he wrote Jamaican, under ethnic group... and her INDIAN mother wrote Caucasian.... :mjlol: dude this woman is a whole fraud stop caping for her!!!

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Jamaica is a place, it doesnt make you an ethnic group there's people of all ethnicities living in jamaica... Lets be clear her father doesnt claim black he said himself he's indian irish and Jamaican....
link

this is what my server wrote: Kamala Harris' father, Donald J. Harris, is of Jamaican descent. He was born in Jamaica and is of African-Jamaican ancestry, with roots that trace back to the African diaspora in the Caribbean.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Yeah I'd just lean into my Jamaican and Indian roots and say I don't know shyt about collard Greens but I can hook up a bowl of Dasheen and leave it at that.
I’ve never had collard greens in my life until I got married. Now I look forward to it during the holiday season.
:eat:
Nothing wrong with leaning into your culture.
:manny:
She’s dancing for the low information voters.
:francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
link

this is what my server wrote: Kamala Harris' father, Donald J. Harris, is of Jamaican descent. He was born in Jamaica and is of African-Jamaican ancestry, with roots that trace back to the African diaspora in the Caribbean.

You do know years ago Donald Harris admitted he came from a family of IRISH slave owners and was proud of it...:sas2: now they are literally trying to whitewash that history and erase that article...:mjpls:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
You do know years ago Donald Harris admitted he came from a family of IRISH slave owners and was proud of it...:sas2: now they are literally trying to whitewash that history and erase that article...:mjpls:
link?????

edit: server states that he is tied to Hamilton Brown (irish slave owner) via family and slave ties. translation: rape.

that isn't new what slave owners did to their slaves and why many black folks have white blood....

Last edited:

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bacon and Tabasco in Greens, C'mon mane!!! The Sis tried giving her an Alley Opp with Turkey. 🤦🏿‍♂️ Also Tabasco!!!! What Black Americans y'all know use Tabasco as a hot sauce?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
link?????

The link is gone it barely comes up anymore....:snoop: they scrubbing the net I swear to fukking god...:why: they are literally erasing what her father said in that article i found years ago...:hhh: