Kamala's Racial Identity Discussion

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I don't care if she's black or purple. I want to know what's she's going to do in office differently from what she's doing now....while she's in office.
Posters keep making threads about all of this goofy shyt instead of making actual threads of importance and what voting should be for.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
She's actually telling the truth. Seasoning is subjective, but the process is correct. And if you're cooking greens for a party, you may have to use the tub. Old folks used to do this back in the day.
:yeshrug:
I can't count the number of times I've showed up to my parents house and there's a bathtub full of collard greens that someone just dropped off from their garden:mjlol:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I like how there is more energy for this than Donald Trump's senile rambling and invoking the late great Hannibal Lecter. .

Granted greens should be washed in a big pot called a tub but not an actual tub but still.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Apparently, black voters aren’t respected enough compared to other demographics. But I’m a c00n for pointing this out according to some bootlickers. Asking for less pandering and straight talking is being “uppity”.

Or maybe she’s devoid of any true personality and isn’t likeable at all. :yeshrug:
It's both but mainly the latter.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I like how there is more energy for this than Donald Trump's senile rambling and invoking the late great Hannibal Lecter. .

Granted greens should be washed in a big pot called a tub but not an actual tub but still.

Well you see Hannibal cooked people, not greens. Thats okay to bring up in a televised speech because it's not pandering, only serial killers and psychopaths would do that. Seeing as #bothsides are all upstanding righteous black men, Kamala speaking on her poor cooking skills is obvious a pander to them as they are soul food aficionados and she is trying to relate to them on a non political level. Shameful display really.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
"I'm not lying" and "I'm tellin the truth."

indian-dancing.gif

Like how she said loved Tupac in college

We all know she was a Sheila E devotee!

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Making greens like it's Indian street food. HA. She better be lucky that anti Black American pro Palestinian brigade showed up with her nasty funky ass

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
nikkas trying their hardest to force black folks not to vote for her or sit out voting

GTFOH c00ns

I need that Supreme Court changed and im not letting a white/orange, racist, publicity fake assassination attempt, convicted felon motherfukker & poor small town hillbillies, rich big city fake smiling suit motherfukkers enjoy this cac winning anything

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
nikkas trying their hardest to force black folks not to vote for her or sit out voting

GTFOH c00ns

I need that Supreme Court changed and im not letting a white/orange, racist, publicity fake assassination attempt, convicted felon motherfukker & poor small town hillbillies, rich big city fake smiling suit motherfukkers enjoy this cac winning anything

Whats more important. Supreme court, or the fact Kamala is a shytty cook?

I think the answer is fairly clear.