Kamala's Racial Identity Discussion

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
She went to an hbcu this how she learned to fit in. Yall do and have done the same shyt cuz I know some of you grew up around cacs in the suburbs so when yall at an event full of black folk yall go digging into stories about how you was playing spades wit the family at your Grandma house you visited once a year in Chicago.

Just stop :mjlol:
Man stop fukking playing wit me never in my life have I ever switched up to fit in with a damn thing, I stood on my square my whole fukking life don’t compare me to goofies like yall, I ain’t never been nothing but myself fukk I look like trying to be like other mfs

And I got this same energy wit blacks, crackers, Spanish, Asian, etc.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Man stop fukking playing wit me never in my life have I ever switched up to fit in with a damn thing, I stood on my square my whole fukking life don’t compare me to goofies like yall, I ain’t never been nothing but myself fukk I look like trying to be nothing but myself
Then what I said doesn't apply to you. But we can agree there's a lot of brehs who do the same thing she's doing but don't get told they aren't black unless it's by someone ignorant as fukk who thinks all black people need to look and act the same because they haven't been anywhere

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I don't know why she's putting garlic in it.

And I don't know why she cooks the peppers first. Them shyts cook fast. Cook the greens first then add the green peppers at the end. That's probably why she needs to add hot sauce because she's Indian she overcooked the peppers still they melted into skin.

Ham hocks taste better (because they don't over power the flavor), have more meat and look better than bacon.

The garlic and bacon fukking me up:francis: I'm cooking green tomorrow for a reunion and them greens are the first to go. No one ever needs to add hot sauce to it.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The Coli: "Kamala IS Black Woman because she has a Black father even though she has an INDIAN MOTHER"

The Coli: "Tariq's wife is NOT a Black woman because she has a WHITE MOTHER even though she has a Black father"

:unimpressed:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I don't know why she's putting garlic in it.

The garlic and bacon fukking me up:francis: I'm cooking green tomorrow for a reunion and them greens are the first to go. No one ever needs to add hot sauce to it.

Nikka what are you mixed with if garlic and bacon in greens ain't normal to you? :mjpls:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Then what I said doesn't apply to you. But we can agree there's a lot of brehs who do the same thing she's doing but don't get told they aren't black unless it's by someone ignorant as fukk who thinks all black people need to look and act the same because they haven't been anywhere
I can’t speak for others but if you not being yourself than it’s phony, if she was being more so herself then maybe folks wouldn’t being questioning her background as much

We know about bougie biracials, she ain’t the first and wouldn’t be the last, Obama skated by cause he seemed like he was being himself for the most part, he really was in the community, going to reverend wright church, and married a black woman

And people forget Obama had to take his licks from actual black folks in Chicago when he was coming up in the political scene and still really his blackness is in question

Kamala should have an easier time cause she really an aka, went to an hbcu, and she really not attached to whiteness like Obama(raised by white folks) was(well expect the fact that she married a white jew in her 40s) but yet she doing extra shyt instead of being herself

That shyt is phony and y’all can’t be mad for people pointing that out

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I can’t speak for others but if you not being yourself than it’s phony, if she was being more so herself then maybe folks wouldn’t being questioning her background as much

We know about bougie biracials, she ain’t the first and wouldn’t be the last, Obama skated by cause he seemed like he was being himself for the most part, he really was in the community, going to reverend wright church, and married a black woman

And people forget Obama had to take his licks from actual black folks in Chicago when he was coming up in the political scene and still really his blackness is in question

Kamala should have an easier time cause she really an aka, went to an hbcu, and she really not attached to whiteness like Obama(raised by white folks) was(well expect the fact that she married a white jew in her 40s) but yet she doing extra shyt instead of being herself

That shyt is phony and y’all can’t be mad for people pointing that out
Yeah it is phony. However the world we live in is phony. Have you ever read catcher in the rye? It's a book about a whiny kid who went around saying everything was phony and complaining about shyt instead of accepting reality that yeah they're phony but because they need to be to get what they want/need.

Sun Tzu said in the art of war that war is all about deception. To win and achieve your goal you must deceive. Politics is war. The people complaining she isn't black don't understand politics and by doing so they unknowingly undermine their own self interests by calling into question her ruse. Yes she is fake but so is Trump. Any less votes for Kamala is helping Trump. Idiots will end up not voting for Kamala because she "isn't black" and "pretending" this is what Republicans want...that is their war strategy and people are eating it up