Kamala's Racial Identity Discussion

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
how she putting bacon in the greens. Aint Douglass an Isitreally. He not pose to be eating the porketh. It doth not cheweth the cud

And Joe Biden determines who is or isnt black. Its not our place

giphy.gif

Last edited:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Apparently, black voters aren’t respected enough compared to other demographics. But I’m a MAGA for pointing this out according to some bootlickers. Asking for less pandering and straight talking is being “uppity”.

Or maybe she’s devoid of any true personality and isn’t likeable at all. :yeshrug:
Fixed:mjpls:

84308d33d0e672b3af168cc3a2126a6ac930269e.gif

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Is pandering to this extent really necessary, like how hard is it to be yourself and make yourself seem likable
How do you know what "herself" is? She was wearing hoop earrings and dressing like Salt n Pepa way before she got into politics but nikkas think it's out of the realm of possibility she likes greens? :russ:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black man cheering like he won a superbowl when she said she put bacon in the greens:francis:

These are the people within the democrats think tank giving counsel.

I actually think Kamala is blacker than she appears if you catch my drift. How you go from cooking greens in bathtubs,going to HBCUs,dating a nikka named Montel and Willie Brown to marrying a white man. The story arc is just about as questionable as Obamas in that regard. But thats for their spouses to question.

Could Kamala be the Trojan Horse i once prophesized?

Didnt see any proverbs 31 women in the room on first glance. So Im going to have to assume these women never belonged to the black man#RenderUntoCeasar

It will all work itself out,just keep your head down and keep building. We will be out of the country in no time. The prayer has been sent up and the wheels are in motion. The g.m.o black woman and bendwenches will be our Trojan Horses. While our righteous attachments will be our Holy Grail:respect:

We will find out soon enough:respect:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Why the fukk is a politician talking about collard greens in the first place?

I would assume its because she is a human and as such we tend to talk about less serious things from time to time.

Or perhaps she should speak on how great a guy the fictional character Hannibal Lecter was in her next speech. I'm sure no politician would ever do that, it would show how relateable and down to earth she is (since you know, we all love Anthony Hopkins) than speaking on her cooking process.