Kamala's Racial Identity Discussion

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Yeah. I don't want Project 2025 policies. Kamala ensures that. My life is better because of it. That's enough for me. Don't know what else to tell ya. :manny:
We already know you dont expect Democrats to be against project 2025 and have progressive policy at the same time. That’s retarded.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
This is part that I don't get about this whole Kamala being black discussion. It's like I missed something here.... Does Trump have some kind of black ancestry that I just seemed to not catch wind of??? Make it make sense because right now I'm not following at all

The root of the "don't vote" campaign is Republican voter suppression.

Convince Black people not to vote until they are paid $1million each. What that does is makes it so they just don't vote.

Also, "don't vote for Kamala cause she's not Black" comes from the same voter suppression tactic.

What makes Black people fall for it? Unknown. Seems weird to me as well.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
This is part that I don't get about this whole Kamala being black discussion. It's like I missed something here.... Does Trump have some kind of black ancestry that I just seemed to not catch wind of??? Make it make sense because right now I'm not following at all
That’s because your brain has become polarized. The fact that you think people can’t believe Kamala’s not black and vote for her at the same time says a lot. A critique of a candidate/party is not a form of support for the opposite candidate/party. This is concept a fifth grader can understand.

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's

The Honorable Messenger said she is not black. Word is law
full

200w.gif

:mjlol: Project 2025 not black either

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
But until this month, most of the criticism of Kamala has been that she doesn't claim her "blackness" enough. :why:

Nearly ALL of the threads about Kamala's race were started by people attacking her, all of whom are following orders from Trump who started claiming that Kamala wasn't Black about a month ago. Kamala's supporters are mostly only bringing it up in response because the claim was that she's lying about it - until then, she was accused by the militants here of NOT talking about her Blackness.
I’m in agreement breh

All parties need to leave the “black” “blackness” thing alone. Democrat-Americans and Kamala herself Just need to focus on policies and the fact she would be better than trump

Kamala panders to fba/ados specific ,cultural references. It’s not just “blackness” something she’s not a part of, which is why she keeps fumbling the ball on them. Just leave it alone

A good portion of people questioning her “blackness” are really pointing towards fba/ados, it’s just an articulation issue. For many that equals black

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
As I said, before,

All I know is Kamala Harris is not Project 2025. Trump is though. So that's enough for me. :smugbiden:

Yep. NOT that ^. Opposite of that ^. Deal with it. :ufdup:

Kamala was hood long before Trump. Say she ain't Black again! :ufdup: Caught a charge and beat the case. Respect the OG the Underboss, Francesca White :ufdup:

Last edited:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps

THIS CRISTINA BROWN
DOESNT HAVE LIPS SO SHES
THE ONE WHO IS CLEARLY MIXED...

OSCAR HARRIS DOESNT LOOKED
LIKE A MIXED BLACK MAN AT ALL...

SO MIXED CRISTINA BROWN
AND A BABY WITH A WHITE MAN
AND THAT BABY IS OSCAR HARRIS.
THIS MAKES DONALD HARRIS
HALF BLACK AT BEST
AND KAMALA 25% BLACK AT BEST

:devil:
:evil:

According to @Professor Emeritus one of her great grand parents is Irish. That's 12.5 percent. Her mother is Indian. That's 50 percent. She's 62.5% non black at BEST. And that's ignoring the other multiracial people in her lineage.

You might be right that she is only 25%.