Kamala's Racial Identity Discussion

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Look. I'm not @that guy. I'm make my voting decision based on policy. If I want my politician to hold a certain position, then 1st, I come up with issues that need fixing, then 2nd, I either support groups who agree with me or I go to my politician/candidate and tell them this is what I want for my vote. What I don't do is wait for any politician to invent an agenda for me and hope that they read my mind right.

All I know is Kamala Harris is not Project 2025. Trump is though. So that's enough for me. :smugbiden:
:patrice:

Last edited:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Why do you keep spamming project 2025? Is that all your political discourse consists of?

I don’t care about project 2025 because I’m not voting for republicans
:dahell:

What are your objectives for a Kamala Harris presidency? Try to answer that without mentioning another party.

Because you have YET to speak on it. You have yet to speak on policies that are triggering voters to turn Democrat while attacking Dems.

Tell us what's good about it.

brick-wall-talking-to-brick-wall.gif

Daps
just put the c00ns on ignore and keep it moving. it’s pointless trying to have an intelligent dialogue with people who aren’t intelligent.

their numbers are an infinitesimally tiny fraction of the black community, small enough to make no amount of difference to kamala’s chances against trump.

most black people know she is black and are riding for her. the polls testify to that.

:francis:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This is embrassing

Where “ADOS” are failing is you can’t pull out the chair when you cook up some new age ideology. If it were Comcast, they’d say you’re “Granfathered in”

Mfers decided on Tuesday that the rules of being black have changed. You can’t expect someone 60 years old to reverse what’s been socially accepted across the board. BY BLACK PEOPLE

10 years ago Obama was 100000% considered black. BY BLACK PEOPLE.

10 years ago if Kamala or any other mixed race person would say she wasn’t black, it would be met with universal vitriol ——BY BLACK PEOPLE.

Hell 10 days ago I saw yet another Coli favorite phrase ‘me no black papi’, :jbhmm::wtf: So let me get this straight you kneegas are begging DOMINCANS to claim black, but telling others they ain’t black —-oh but they can’t say that themselves bc then it will seem they think they better than black :ufdup::what:

It’s embarrassing and quite frankly this is what a feminine led culture looks like. Finicky, never happy, always lookin for shyt to complain about :scust: