Kamala's Racial Identity Discussion

that guy

Superstar
Daps
YOU didn't. YOU didn't when trying to clown someone for saying

"All I know is Kamala Harris is not Project 2025."

So imagine you reading Project 2025 and still finding it in yourself to clown someone for saying "All I know is Kamala Harris is not Project 2025" because you are ok with what's in it?

That's me imagining you reading...... and nothing about anything you've posted in here shows you are read.
How is it possible to jump to so many wrong conclusions from a one sentence post :dead:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Why are you posting some random Filipina woman who just mass-spams right wing memes? :why:

Last week the right-wing talking point was that Kamala only claims her Indian heritage, this week the talking point is that Kamala refuses to claim her Indian heritage. :mjlol:

that poster claimed she always repped "blackness". That's a lie. She was sworn in with the indian people

she clearly said she was INDIAN... not biracial, not black just indian...

It’s very simple: Obama was raised by a white woman but he still claimed his black lineage. Kamala was raised by an Indian woman and claimed her “Asian” lineage.

Kamala identified as indian unless she could benefit from claiming the little black genetics she has. She's claimed Indian first and foremost throughout most of her career before trying her luck at identity politics. She's not even proud of her jamaican heritage, which is why her and her father dont speak.

Kamala claimed indian before running for office she only claims black when convienant.

The video I posted she claimed to be Indian.

But when pandering to dumb Democ00n voters she claims black.

We shut that shyt down and proved that she's vocally claimed her Blackness her entire life from childhood until now, was raised Black and among Black people her whole upbringing.....so now they want to switch and say that she's afraid to claim Indian to see if that gains any traction. :laff: