Kamala's Racial Identity Discussion

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You're literally just making up %'s, but beyond that, where do you get from "Donald Harris has some white ancestry" to "Donald Harris is Indian"?

Its a weird convo entirely. My mom side of the family from/have lived in chicago for generations and they are high yellow and bougie as hell. black though. There are tribes in Africa who resemble them with not an ounce of european blood.

Trying to police blackness off of aesthetics is a tenous position as we can basically look like anything with melanin as we tha original people :manny:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Breh, she didn't put even one single parent in jail for truancy during her 8 years as a D.A. A few other D.A.'s abused the law and actually arrested people on rare occasions, but the total # of parents affected was minimal. The whole point of the law was to have police officers show up and knock on doors in cases where kids were missing 20+ days in a single year in order to try to scare the parents into ensuring that they took their kids to school every day.

Here's an interview with not one single parent that went to jail a parent that went to jail thanks to Kamala Harris truancy laws.

Don't try to post on legal issues if you don't know what a D.A. is. Kamala was the D.A. of San Francisco. That woman was arrested by a Republican D.A. in Orange County. Also, the woman in that video didn't go to jail or even get convicted of any crime - she was arrested and booked but then released, the charges were dropped after a long legal process.

In San Francisco, Kamala's office only charged parents whose children had missed 50+ days of school without an excuse, and NOT A SINGLE ONE of those cases resulted in jail time.

In Kamala's San Francisco jurisdiction, she launched a "war on truancy" after finding out that the majority of homicide culprits and victims alike in her region were high school dropouts, and truancy was considered a major indicating factor of eventual dropout. Also, 40% of children who were missing school at a high level were in elementary school. So she made a crackdown on it and on occasion charged parents, but never once put any of them in jail.

She was also one of many D.A.'s who supported the passage of a state anti-truancy law, but the law was voted on and passed by the legislature (with bipartisan support) and signed by the government - the D.A. of San Francisco does not have power to enact a state law.

I'ma need shillbrehs to quit with the misinformation. The parent in the video 100% fit in with the ethnic and the social background of the intended victims of these Brahmin Indian caste laws. These laws were 100% created with her background and social standing in mind. These were not laws created without a specific ethno-social class in mind. Her Brahmin Indian ass knew exactly who she was going at.:russell:

She didn't "create" the law, it was created by the California State Legislature, so how the fukk is it a "Brahmin caste law"? :why:

And why hasn't India (you know, where the actual Brahmins live) enforced any of these supposed anti-truancy "Brahmin caste laws" when they have more out-of-school minors than any other country in the world?

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
He’s been sounding like a fool for the last 2 years. How you gonna say Project 2025 is nothing, but Kamala Harris will be terrible for the black community. :skip:
Right, mans said the Democratic Party puts specific antiblack policies out there. When debunked or is countered with an antiblack policy from Republicans, it’s a nothing burger or shill point. Dude needs to just come out as MAGA. He said Trump stimmy checks were a direct policy for him (brought up and signed by a Dem led congress) but Obama having an anti discrimination housing law is a lift all, LGBT policy that didn’t affect black people. Trump killing the bill didn’t affect anyone but LGBT. He was funny when he wasn’t discussing politics but his videos are trash.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Its a weird convo entirely. My mom side of the family from/have lived in chicago for generations and they are high yellow and bougie as hell. black though. There are tribes in Africa who resemble them with not an ounce of european blood.

Trying to police blackness off of aesthetics is a tenous position as we can basically look like anything with melanin as we tha original people :manny:

Same with my family. We are diverse in skin tones, but definitely a lot more high-yella folk, and some pale/lite-brite folk.

@Professor Emeritus been cooking these village idiots though.

:whew:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Obama is a mulatto and Camela is a goddamn Coolie....

:birdman:#theyaintlikeus

Kamala gonna win in a historic landslide and the plantation jubilee will keep Negroes stuck in perpetual disarray and nothing is gonna change. These negroes are bought and paid for by the Dems.

Congratulations on ya new Massa

You're an extreme anti-religious and anti-Democrat poster who repeatedly shyts on the Black community. Most of your posts involve some form of gloating about your extreme sexual dysfunctions. You gloat when Trump is in the lead and throw fits when Kamala pulls ahead.

Who is the "us" that you believe your politics represents?

And lol that the one poster who dapped you just admitted yesterday that her "bestie" isn't even black, yet she's out here policing the backgrounds of presidential candidates.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Here's an interview with not one single parent that went to jail a parent that went to jail thanks to Kamala Harris truancy laws.

I'ma need shillbrehs to quit with the misinformation. The parent in the video 100% fit in with the ethnic and the social background of the intended victims of these Brahmin Indian caste laws. These laws were 100% created with her background and social standing in mind. These were not laws created without a specific ethno-social class in mind. Her Brahmin Indian ass knew exactly who she was going at.:russell:

Oh and the video also mention Kamala Harris is on record saying if she ran for President she'd make the truancy laws a national policy. Somebody might want to ask if she still intends to push for this. I wouldn't put it past a Brahmin to overstep and push for policies that will disproportionately put lower class individuals into the system. She's done it before.

Anyone who needs proof from someone posting a uneducated YouTube compilation isn’t showing proof at all

Daps

Oh and the video also mention Kamala Harris is on record saying if she ran for President she'd make the truancy laws a national policy. Somebody might want to ask if she still intends to push for this. I wouldn't put it past a Brahmin to overstep and push for policies that will disproportionately put lower class individuals into the system. She's done it before.

:duck:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Don't try to post on legal issues if you don't know what a D.A. is. Kamala was the D.A. of San Francisco. That woman was arrested by a Republican D.A. in Orange County. Also, the woman in that video didn't go to jail or even get convicted of any crime - she was arrested and booked but then released, the charges were dropped after a long legal process.

In San Francisco, Kamala's office only charged parents whose children had missed 50+ days of school without an excuse, and NOT A SINGLE ONE of those cases resulted in jail time.

In Kamala's San Francisco jurisdiction, she launched a "war on truancy" after finding out that the majority of homicide culprits and victims alike in her region were high school dropouts, and truancy was considered a major indicating factor of eventual dropout. Also, 40% of children who were missing school at a high level were in elementary school. So she made a crackdown on it and on occasion charged parents, but never once put any of them in jail.

She was also one of many D.A.'s who supported the passage of a state anti-truancy law, but the law was voted on and passed by the legislature (with bipartisan support) and signed by the government - the D.A. of San Francisco does not have power to enact a state law.

She didn't "create" the law, it was created by the California State Legislature, so how the fukk is it a "Brahmin caste law"? :why:

And why hasn't India (you know, where the actual Brahmins live) enforced any of these supposed anti-truancy "Brahmin caste laws" when they have more out-of-school minors than any other country in the world?
The lady in the video was convicted with a crime, and now has to let prospective employers know she was convicted of a crime. She's also had a harder time with her employment due to having a record.

The lady in the video went to jail.

All this is explained in the video you clearly didn't watch but ran in here to defend Kamala's Brahmin Indian truancy laws.:russell:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Just gonna copy-paste the same response in every thread. The claim that she doesn't claim black is a straight lie.

20240727_FNP002.jpg

ST_20200816_XKAMALA5O3N_5890560.jpg

swingset.jpg

DsnqyPpTHmQWnKovy2qGAU.png

38242070-9167149-image-a-19_1611137295791.jpg

sp-86-on-the-yard.jpg

0) Kamala's dad had 3 black grandparents (1 dark-skinned, 2 light-skinned) and 1 white grandparent. None of his grandparents had any known Chinese or Indian ancestry or name.

0) Parents met at the Afro-American Association where her dad was the featured speaker, remained prominent members and surrounded Kamala with active Black radicals throughout her upbrining.

1) Identified as Black as a child, lived in a predominantly Black neighborhood, attended a Black Baptist church, spent lots of time at the neighborhood Black community center, was bussed as a Black student

2) Her best friends were Black girls in at her 40% black high school and one of them lived with her for a year in her own room

3) Went to a Black HBCU

4) Pledged to AKA, a Black sorority

5) Became president of the Black Law Students Association in grad school

6) Dated prominent Black men in adulthood in the 1990s and 2000s

7) Won the Thurgood Marshall Award in 2005 from the Black Prosecutors Association

8) "What I suggest we do as African Americans is own this issue in law enforcement and then define it in the way that works for us because it is a myth, to say that African Americans don’t want law enforcement.” - from a 2006 conference of Black leaders on crime

9) From a 2007 article on Obama's candidacy: "The conversation highlights the lack of information that people in general have about African American contributions." Harris, who attended Howard University, said many Americans -- of all social and racial backgrounds -- have a limited perception of black people. In college, she saw African American men and women in leotards studying ballet in the arts department, young women with briefcases in business school, African Americans in lab coats studying medicine and in street clothes protesting actions on Capitol Hill. "We are diverse and multifaceted," Harris said. "People are bombarded with stereotypical images and so they are limited in their ability to imagine our capacity."

10) Spoke as the featured speaker at Black Prosecutors Association events, including one she hosted in San Francisco in 2010

11) "I was the first woman elected, first African American woman elected, and Asian American elected in the state as a district attorney." - from a 2012 interview with The Wrap

12) Was a leader in the Black Congressional Caucus

13) “She had two Black babies, and she raised them to be two Black women.” - Kamala speaking about her mother in a 2016 NYT interview

14) “My mother understood very well that she was raising two black daughters. She knew that her adopted homeland would see Maya and me as black girls, and she was determined to make sure we would grow into confident, proud black women.” - From her autobiography

15) “I’m Black, and I’m proud of being Black. I was born Black. I will die Black, and I’m not going to make excuses for anybody because they don’t understand.” - 2019 interview

16) "For other people who can’t figure out am I ‘black enough,’ I kinda feel like that’s their problem, not mine. Maybe they need to go back to school to figure it out. And maybe they need to learn about the African diaspora and maybe they need to learn about a number of other things.” - From another 2019 interview

17) "It affects everything about who I am,” she said. “Growing up as a black person in America made me aware of certain things that, maybe if you didn’t grow up black in America, you wouldn’t be aware of.” - Yet another interview

18) “When you’re at an HBCU, and especially one with the size and with the history of Howard University — and also in the context of also being in D.C., which was known forever as being ‘Chocolate City’ — it just becomes about you understanding that there is a whole world of people who are like you. It’s not just about there are a few of us who may find each other.” - Yet another interview

19) "On January 20, 2021, Kamala Harris was sworn in as Vice President – the first woman, the first Black American, and the first South Asian American to be elected to this position." - the very first line in her official White House bio since 2021.

20) “I grew up in a community where it was an extended family of people who told all of us as children [that] we were young, gifted, and Black." - Kamala at the 2024 Essence Fest

Clearly that man with a mini-mini fro who’s holding her in the first pic is Indian. He looks just like Ghandi! :troll: