KamalaHarris.com can yall help me find her policies? I wanna know what im voting for. I only see donations #drumar đź‘€

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I'm a "c00n" because I think it's stupid as fukk to donate to something "just because".

Nah, I'm smart with my money and not a fukking idiot.

You do you though, I'll keep these coins where they need to be, in my god damn pocket. :laugh:

You'll need them to transport yourself to a free state if Trump gets into office....

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
It's not asking too much to genuinely want to know a candidate's policy positions.

She expresses some of her positions during her speeches. A full rollout is expected to come during the convention, which is soon.

If you want to know what she supported as a senator:

Don't expect any of them to approach this objectively. She does talk about things they'll do for the people, but I guess they want statements like "drill baby drill" or "I have no idea what project 2025 is ***while pushing similar shyt in Agenda 47 and working with folks who had a hand in authoring Project 2025***". I work with a guy leans conservative, even he's tired of a certain campaign saying the same shyt at every rally

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Once the policies are revealed, I think we should pay attention to them and compare and contrast vs. Biden's platform.
If she runs on a platform that's basically 100% identical to his then she needs to be PUBLICLY HELD TO ACCOUNT if things fall through
again.

IF she gets elected and we get another four years of "Whoops! There goes your rights!!"
the American people deserve whatever follows.

:edit:
Outside of interest rates & Roe V. Wade being overturned (And codification being something Obama ran on and had two terms in office to handle).

It feels like dejavu.
Wars no one wants.
A bad economy for people who don't do well.
And a "crazy republican" to defeat (remember Bush was HATED prior to being rehabbed like has been and of course
Trump is the current boogeyman).
She’s just Obama 2.0.

She’s going to campaign on somehow being different but all she’s going to due is continue the status quo like Obama did.

Case in point: she’s already doing the double speak when it comes to Israel. She said “I won’t be silent on Gaza” what does that mean? Are you going to stop shipments of weapons to Israel or not? What is your stance on the matter? :what:

Just like Obama, when her time is up, it’s going to be excuse after excuse “the president doesn’t control the economy, the republicans would let them pass anything, blah blah blah”

She ran for president 4 years ago and posters are already making excuses for her not having any policy ready.

She’s VP, she’s supposed to be ready to run the country at any moment. She should have had policy proposals the same day she was given the democratic nominee position.

That’s like an NBA player coming off the bench saying they’re not ready to sub in :mjlol:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
This is exactly what Pete Butttigieg tried to do. Coast into the nomination without saying shyt about what he was going to do.

People hate Trump enough it might work this time.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
She’s just Obama 2.0.

She’s going to campaign on somehow being different but all she’s going to due is continue the status quo like Obama did.

Case in point: she’s already doing the double speak when it comes to Israel. She said “I won’t be silent on Gaza” what does that mean? Are you going to stop shipments of weapons to Israel or not? What is your stance on the matter? :what:

Just like Obama, when her time is up, it’s going to be excuse after excuse “the president doesn’t control the economy, the republicans would let them pass anything, blah blah blah”

She ran for president 4 years ago and posters are already making excuses for her not having any policy ready.

She’s VP, she’s supposed to be ready to run the country at any moment. She should have had policy proposals the same day she was given the democratic nominee position.

That’s like an NBA player coming off the bench saying they’re not ready to sub in :mjlol:
Y'all can't help yourselves. One of his biggest accomplishments, universal healthcare, was demonized by Republicans because they don't give a fukk about the common man. We also retained and improved diplomatic relations with our partners/allies because Obama isn't dikksucker for Russia or KJU

A lot of beneficial shyt that gets held up in Congress is due to Republicans arguing against shyt that they would support if it was a product of their party

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
She’s just Obama 2.0.

Say you are MAGA without being MAGA...don't be a dummy and vote Blue and not Red.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Policy plans take weeks to draft and iron out. It's ridiculous to expect someone to have a fleshed out platform right out the gate. Perhaps she can take a broadsides approach but she seems pretty measured in her approach and will like wait until the DNC. She did talk about reinvigorating the middle class but that would need specifics because it is an issue at multiple junctures many of which the federal government has no control over.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
It's early I guess but at this time I can't name a single policy definitively from either sides :dead:
We pretty much know what each side represents though. I feel like any specific policy beyond that is bound to fail anyway so what's the point of getting all mad about it before the election (examples: Trump building the wall, Biden cancelling student debt)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's early I guess but at this time I can't name a single policy definitively from either sides :dead:
We pretty much know what each side represents though. I feel like any specific policy beyond that is bound to fail anyway so what's the point of getting all mad about it before the election (examples: Trump building the wall, Biden cancelling student debt)

Its funny you say this because trump has policies on his page , Kamala doesn't :ld:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
@the bossman

First time donors ≠ grassroots donors

As previously mentioned on the Private Equity Stakeholder Project blog, technology can be utilized by private equity firms, landlords, and other corporate actors to drive up profit at the expense of tenants. One example of this is RealPage, a corporation that creates software programs for property management and real estate. Real Page is currently owned by Thoma Bravo, a Chicago-based real estate investment firm that currently maintains over $130 billion in assets.

:jbhmm:
I'll help correct you since you keep running on with false talking points:

She wants to take down big corporations but received $250 million overnight in campaign contributions :comeon:

1. She never said she wanted to take down big corporations. She said she wanted to take on big corporations who are price gouging everyday people. That's nothing new for her. Her record backs that up with how she went after for-profit schools who took advantage of low-income students, and secured multi-billion dollar settlement from big banks who screwed over homeowners.

2. Then you tried to imply she was hypocritical to talk about going after big corporations because you thought most of her campaign contributions came from them:

You're wrong again.

July was set to be a disappointing month for Democrats as big-dollar donors withheld money in an effort to force Biden out of the race, but Harris's emergence as the party's presidential candidate energized voters and donors.
More than $200 million of the $310 million came in the first week following Biden's endorsement of Harris, the campaign said.
Two-thirds of the July donations came from first-time donors and 94% of the donations were $200 or less, the campaign said.

Move along to some other false talking points. :russell:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
All you guys do is talk about Trump.

This is ahistorical.

Our rights have been under assault for decades,

Show me a four year period between 1980 and 2020 that has seen rulings as consequential as the Chevron ruling, abortion, affirmative action, etc...

This is a dance that continues over and over again, the problem with this
stance is it doesn't fit reality at all.

Where was Trump when Reagan shipped jobs overseas?
Where was Trump when people died just to get weekends off?

Damn, so we're just outchea conjuring up figurative strawmen :francis:

Where was Trump when we expanded the powers of all of the alphabet agencies?

Yeah... we're now in a situation where some other 3 letter agencies have less administrative power due to Trumps's judicial nominations thanks to the chevron Ruling. I'm talking about the FDA, CDC, NOAA, EPA, etc... That's a hell of a lot concerning for me since it will effect our health.

A lot of the things that are spoken about in Project 2025 and frankly issues like Roe v. Wade or LGTBQ+ rights
or Police Brutality etc.
All of these things existed BEFORE and will OUTSTRIP Trumps presidency.

The sooner we acknowledge that this is a continued problem in America and one that won't go away.

We can get away from "Orange man bad" and start talking about the Democrats repeated failure to achieve...well anything.

Yes, the heritage foundation has been gunning for these policies for 40+ years but until Trump they were never actually as successful at implementing their plans as they were with him as the POTUS. 30-40 years ago they tried to implement their plans primarily through legislative actions but they finally figured out that you can implement regressive policies through the stacking of the federal court. So for the 3rd/4th/5th time having someone else selecting the judges so we can avoid a "Whoops! There goes your rights!!" situation like you mentioned earlier is a plus for all of us (Unless you're a libertarian of course).

The US is literally funding two proxy wars.
For all intents and purposes we are at fukking war. :laff:

You're really lowering the standard there :pachaha:
But I guess "Proxy wars that no one wants" doesn't have the same gravity as "Wars that no one wants"