KamalaHarris.com can yall help me find her policies? I wanna know what im voting for. I only see donations #drumar đź‘€

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
dHDRSSH.png

EQ3Aap7.png

seekQop.png

This thread is cracka and c00ntastic.

UKVu0t8.gif
:dead:
Yeah this how I imagine all these bozos including Op :russ:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think you've posted a "gotcha" when I've already stated that I feel as if I'm wasting my time by shooting a bunch
of links brehs.

Liberalism as a conduit for the smug is never not funny.
It's a whole stereotype at this point.

Last edited:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, why earnestly interact with someone so invested in the DNC that they can't even admit that
Joe Biden (And by proxy/extension) Kamala Harris is in support of or funding a whole genocide.
lol.
Like, come on. Be serious.

Side note:
How does the CBC compare to LULAC? I'm actually curious about that.

Also is LULAC's mission statement to specifically help Latinos? Not that Latinos can't be Black
but it is strange that the CBC doesn't seem to be JUST focused on Black people. I want to look into this.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hispanics got tangibles and look how fast they endorsed Kamala.

Oldest Latino civil rights group announces its first presidential endorsement for Harris-Walz​

We are proud to endorse Kamala Harris and Tim Walz because of the real issues facing Latino communities and all Americans across the nation; we can trust them to do what is right for our community and the country,” Domingo Garcia, chairman of LULAC Adelante PAC and LULAC’s immediate past president, said in a statement.

Not all members of LULAC have been or are Democrats, but the group's objectives have mostly aligned with Democrats in modern history. LULAC had been considering creating a PAC for a few years, the organization said. But the prospect of another Donald Trump presidency created an urgency to do it now, said LULAC CEO Juan Proaño.

“The politics of hate mongering and scapegoating Latinos and immigrants must be stopped,” Garcia said in the statement.

“Latinos understand how much is at stake in this election, for not only our community but our democracy,” he stated.

With the threat to Latinos of Trump and Project 2025, a conservative coalitions' blueprint for a second Trump presidency, "the stakes of this election require Latinos to unify and organize together like our lives depend on it," said Chavez Rodriguez, who is the granddaughter of civil rights leader Cesar Chavez.

The motivating factor for their endorsement was Trump's last administration being a disaster and Project 2025. Not wanting to suffer under another Trump administration is now being spun up as a tangible just to paint a misleading picture. I hope you are being paid to do this. You're pathetic if you're doing it for free.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Also, why earnestly interact with someone so invested in the DNC that they can't even admit that
Joe Biden (And by proxy/extension) Kamala Harris is in support of or funding a whole genocide.
lol.
Like, come on. Be serious.

Well she just literally called for the withdrawal of Israeli troops 2 weeks ago. You could've started there before deciding to pivot to that talking point while trying to peg biden's policies to her.

But I'm starting to expect that's how you move. Make a provocative claim, and then gish Gallop to your next bit of rhetoric when someone asks you to substantiate your claims.

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It's amazing that the same people who'll downplay what a President can and cannot do based on their limited understanding of the office will also be the ones telling you Trump is going to get in there and flip the American government upside down, eliminate democracy, reinstitute slavery, declare himself ruler of America, eliminate Congress, blah, blah, blah, spooky, over the top fantastical dictator shyt (but also remember reparations is something that's unrealistic to them).

The President can do anything they put their mind to when it's time to scare MFS into accepting conservative status quo politicians. :unimpressed:

DNC Black "outreach"

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well she just literally called for the withdrawal of Israeli troops 2 weeks ago. You could've started there before deciding to pivot to that talking point while trying to peg biden's policies to her.

But I'm starting to expect that's how you move. Make a provocative claim, and then gish Gallop to your next bit of rhetoric when someone asks you to substantiate your claims.

I substantiate my claims all of the time.
I just have absolutely interest in winning internet arguments.

A discussion? Sure.

Watching someone struggle and squirm and get upset at every criticism of the Democrats
and defend them with the fervor of a Nicky Minaj STAN, well that, I have absolutely no interest in.

Biden's Policies are Kamala's Policies which also mirror many Republican Policies because
in more ways than one they are playing for the same team.

Which leads to moments like the Netanyahu applause.
There we got bipartisan support of a war criminal with ONLY SOME of the Democrats having the balls
to excuse themselves while the rest of Congress clapped for this clown.

And only ONE, A SINGLE fukkING PERSON had the NUTS to call him a War Criminal.

Much love to Rashida Tlaib for being willing to stand tall in a house full of careerist jackals.

These people are the ones who are supposed to be compassionate and supportive of the American people. :pachaha:

but yeah man keep jerking yourself off and talkin' about how supremely smart you are for supporting the Democrats.
You got it breh, "Gish gallop".
:pachaha:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
what if he decides to vote for RFK... or decides not to vote at all? does he have that freedom? or is he still a fakkit?

He's a bootlicking c00n like Clarence Thomas...Trump looks to enslave our people but c0li c00ns are willing to look the other way as long as they get to be the house Negroes...

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
In what way have they been pandering to you?!?!:what: you an immigrant??? cause they the ones getting our tax dollars out here..:dead:

1. I’m not an immigrant
2. I like the cool jive turkey slang Kamala uses on urban platforms
3. Bringing out rappers to perform
4. Kamala picking her black side over India

I’m all in

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
He's a bootlicking c00n like Clarence Thomas...Trump looks to enslave our people but c0li c00ns are willing to look the other way as long as they get to be the house Negroes...
I don't see bringing slavery back on his policies list, not even in his unimpressive "Platinum Plan". Can you show me where this is?:jbhmm: