KamalaHarris.com can yall help me find her policies? I wanna know what im voting for. I only see donations #drumar đź‘€

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I don't have a problem with this line of questioning. She's been campaigning well(way better than Biden and Trump) but she's eventually going to have to start answering policy questions and letting people know how much she's pivoting from Biden.

I don't see it as concern-trolling, it's a legit question to ask. Granted, I think she'll come up with something by the DNC. I do think she needs to start ironing out those points now rather than wait until September.
Well said. So far it’s all giggles and dancing.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Once the policies are revealed, I think we should pay attention to them and compare and contrast vs. Biden's platform.
If she runs on a platform that's basically 100% identical to his then she needs to be PUBLICLY HELD TO ACCOUNT if things fall through
again.

She's running against Trump, so I'll be comparing her policies against his

IF she gets elected and we get another four years of "Whoops! There goes your rights!!"
the American people deserve whatever follows.

The major rights that were lost were due to trump's scotus picks and federal judge picks.

:edit:
Outside of interest rates & Roe V. Wade being overturned (And codification being something Obama ran on and had two terms in office to handle).

Even if Obama codified roe vs Wade the supreme court would have still ruled it unconstitutional. See marbury vs Madison. In any case I'd rather have Kamala selecting judges over trump. That shyt has been a disaster

It feels like dejavu.
Wars no one wants.

The US is not war with anyone and Trump has no plan to end the conflict in Ukraine or Israel. I'd even posit that we would be more likely to get involved under article 5 if we tried to be hands off about the Ukraine conflict.

A bad economy for people who don't do well.
And a "crazy republican" to defeat (remember Bush was HATED prior to being rehabbed like has been and of course
Trump is the current boogeyman).

You can't not make Trump an issue in the election.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
How about interest rates weren't 7%. Roe v Wade wasn't overturned. I'm not going item for item with you. Again what does her policy from 4 years ago as a candidate have to do with her policies AS THE NOMINEE IN 2024???
I’m going to keep asking you the same question until you answer it.

What issues are Americans facing now that we weren’t facing in 2020?

Also, Kamala Harris ran for president four years ago and has been the VP the entire time. Are you telling me this whole time she hasn’t had an idea of what needs to be done in the country?

That’s like an athlete trying to make it to the NBA for 4 years, goes play professional basketball overseas while they wait for their opportunity, gets an opportunity to try out for an NBA team and then says they need more time to learn how to play basketball

Or a aspiring rapper getting the opportunity to freestyle in front of jay-z for a record deal and they say “I need more time to write lyrics”

This is just further evidence how politicians run for office for their own political aspirations and not for the good of the nation.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I’m going to keep asking you the same question until you answer it.

What issues are Americans facing now that we weren’t facing in 2020?

Also, Kamala Harris ran for president four years ago and has been the VP the entire time. Are you telling me this whole time she hasn’t had an idea of what needs to be done in the country?

That’s like an athlete trying to make it to the NBA for 4 years, goes play professional basketball overseas while they wait for their opportunity, gets an opportunity to try out for an NBA team and then says they need more time to learn how to play basketball

Or a aspiring rapper getting the opportunity to freestyle in front of jay-z for a record deal and they say “I need more time to write lyrics”

This is just further evidence how politicians run for office for their own political aspirations and not for the good of the nation.
I gave you 2 things that you ignored so you might as well move on breh

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's running against Trump, so I'll be comparing her policies against his

The major rights that were lost were due to trump's scotus picks and federal judge picks.

Even if Obama codified roe vs Wade the supreme court would have still ruled it unconstitutional. See marbury vs Madison. In any case I'd rather have Kamala selecting judges over trump. That shyt has been a disaster

The US is not war with anyone and Trump has no plan to end the conflict in Ukraine or Israel. I'd even posit that we would be more likely to get involved under article 5 if we tried to be hands off about the Ukraine conflict.

You can't not make Trump an issue in the election.
All you guys do is talk about Trump.

This is ahistorical.

Our rights have been under assault for decades,

This is a dance that continues over and over again, the problem with this
stance is it doesn't fit reality at all.

Where was Trump when Reagan shipped jobs overseas?
Where was Trump when people died just to get weekends off?
Where was Trump when we expanded the powers of all of the alphabet agencies?

A lot of the things that are spoken about in Project 2025 and frankly issues like Roe v. Wade or LGTBQ+ rights
or Police Brutality etc.
All of these things existed BEFORE and will OUTSTRIP Trumps presidency.

The sooner we acknowledge that this is a continued problem in America and one that won't go away.

We can get away from "Orange man bad" and start talking about the Democrats repeated failure to achieve...well anything.

The US is literally funding two proxy wars.
For all intents and purposes we are at fukking war. :laff:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Dems and republicans run on the same policies the last few decades.

Dems

Ban assault rifles
Make healthcare and prescription drugs cheaper
Lower taxes for middle class and tax the rich more
Environmental protection
Public school funding
Pro union
Pro DEI, Affirmative Action, and black history curriculum
Support police reform to focus on police brutality against minorities.

Republicans

Ban gays
Tax cuts for corporations
School choice
No restrictions to right to carry guns
Drill more domestically, fukk the environment
Let the free market control healthcare costs
Pro corporation, anti-union
Against diversity initiatives, Affirmative Action and black history curriculum
Want to give police immunity

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:unimpressed:DNC is coming. I know cause its fukking up my city in terms of traffic. You can also see her voting record which is way more indicative of her policies than any lipservice will be.

Honestly if by now you expect anything revelatory, the couch is waiting for you in November. No need to be disingenuous. Her campaign started suddenly two weeks ago when politicians usually have much longer to craft a policy message before they even run.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I don't have a problem with this line of questioning. She's been campaigning well(way better than Biden and Trump) but she's eventually going to have to start answering policy questions and letting people know how much she's pivoting from Biden.

I don't see it as concern-trolling, it's a legit question to ask. Granted, I think she'll come up with something by the DNC. I do think she needs to start ironing out those points now rather than wait until September.
This honestly isn't true. If this campaign was normal I would agree. People literally wanted anything but Biden and Trump. The only things she will have to do is continue looking competent and nor act crazy.