KamalaHarris.com can yall help me find her policies? I wanna know what im voting for. I only see donations #drumar đź‘€

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
She’s just Obama 2.0.

She’s going to campaign on somehow being different but all she’s going to due is continue the status quo like Obama did.

Case in point: she’s already doing the double speak when it comes to Israel. She said “I won’t be silent on Gaza” what does that mean? Are you going to stop shipments of weapons to Israel or not? What is your stance on the matter? :what:

Just like Obama, when her time is up, it’s going to be excuse after excuse “the president doesn’t control the economy, the republicans would let them pass anything, blah blah blah”

She ran for president 4 years ago and posters are already making excuses for her not having any policy ready.

She’s VP, she’s supposed to be ready to run the country at any moment. She should have had policy proposals the same day she was given the democratic nominee position.

That’s like an NBA player coming off the bench saying they’re not ready to sub in :mjlol:
It's amazing that the same people who'll downplay what a President can and cannot do based on their limited understanding of the office will also be the ones telling you Trump is going to get in there and flip the American government upside down, eliminate democracy, reinstitute slavery, declare himself ruler of America, eliminate Congress, blah, blah, blah, spooky, over the top fantastical dictator shyt (but also remember reparations is something that's unrealistic to them).

The President can do anything they put their mind to when it's time to scare MFS into accepting conservative status quo politicians. :unimpressed:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I'll help correct you since you keep running on with false talking points:

1. She never said she wanted to take down big corporations. She said she wanted to take on big corporations who are price gouging everyday people. That's nothing new for her. Her record backs that up with how she went after for-profit schools who took advantage of low-income students, and secured multi-billion dollar settlement from big banks who screwed over homeowners.

2. Then you tried to imply she was hypocritical to talk about going after big corporations because you thought most of her campaign contributions came from them:

You're wrong again.

Move along to some other false talking points. :russell:
1. “She never said she wanted to take down big corporations, she wants to take on big corporations” did you seriously just type that? :mjlol:

2. San Francisco has some of the highest rent prices in the entire US due to companies like RealPage price gouging he the she never pressed charges on them as AG of California. I just posted information on how much money the CEO donated to her campaign.

3. You’re wrong, once again I never insinuated “she was hypocritical to talk about going after big corporations because you thought most of her campaign contributions came from them” That’s your misinformed interpretation because your purpose as a shill is to defend your party.

I said someone who receives $250 billion overnight can’t say they’re going after big corporations. Nowhere in that statement applies a percentage. The point is a large sum of the donations are going to be from corporations and superpacs. Even 1/3 of $300 million is $100 million. Here’s a list of large donations:

This is the very first sentence of your own quote:

July was set to be a disappointing month for Democrats as big-dollar donors withheld money in an effort to force Biden out of the race, but Harris's emergence as the party's presidential candidate energized voters and donors.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Policies? These are presidential elections not getting a new fukking insurance.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I said someone who receives $250 billion million overnight can’t say they’re going after big corporations.
why? just because a corporation is forced to pay a settlement for wrongdoing doesn't mean they stop caring about having a relationship with policymakers. It doesn't mean they no longer care about having any type of say so or influence in future policies. that would be reckless for your business

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I think you bring up a good point. I don't believe she's ever going to talk about policy much. The main reason why is because the election clearly has never been about policy. She's basically a generic Democrat.

Apparently her Senate voting record was more liberal/progressive than Bernie Sanders.

Kamalanomics

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
I said someone who receives $250 billion overnight can’t say they’re going after big corporations. Nowhere in that statement applies a percentage. The point is a large sum of the donations are going to be from corporations and superpacs. Even 1/3 of $300 million is $100 million. Here’s a list of large donations:
It's not just her but I agree. :dame: