KamalaHarris.com can yall help me find her policies? I wanna know what im voting for. I only see donations #drumar đź‘€

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Glad u said this, cuz I'm tired of arguing with MAGA morons at this point.

The worst part about it is that (on here) they're cowards and won't just admit they prefer Trump.

Your average red hat on the street, while stupid and racist, it as least honest about how they feel.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just vote for Trump if you want to that bad :mjlol: yall dudes don't have to make 80 redundant threads a day
Yes just vote for Trump

That’s what I been saying

Stop trying to act like you care what the dems are doing looking for a reason not to vote for them

Just vote for Trump that’s what they really want

They just don’t want to be shamed for it :francis:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Glad u said this, cuz I'm tired of arguing with MAGA morons at this point.

The worst part about it is that (on here) they're cowards and won't just admit they prefer Trump.

Your average red hat on the street, while stupid and racist, it as least honest about how they feel.

You’re retarded. Joe Biden hated MLK :mjlol:

“The Negroes in this country own more refrigerators, and more automobiles, than they do in any other country,” South Carolina Sen. Strom Thurmond told NBC News in the hours after the event. “They are better fed, they are better clothed, they have better houses here than in any other country in the world.”

“No one is deprived of freedom that I know about,” he added. - Strom Thurman (Joe Biden’s best friend and mentor) :mjpls:

“In 2010, Biden provided a eulogy for Democratic West Virginia Senator Robert C. Byrd, who in the 1940s helped recruit new members to his chapter of the KKK.” :smugbiden:

At the time, Kamala Harris criticized Biden for "coddling" the "reputations of segregationists," attacking him as "misinformed" and "wrong," and called Biden's comments a "very serious matter." Instead of apologizing, Biden doubled down, incredulously asking "apologize for what?" and telling Cory Booker that "he knows better" than to criticize him. :smugbiden:

Joe Biden sided with notorious segregationists to oppose integrative bussing, saying in 1977 he did not want his white children "to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle..."

Biden called Sen. Robert C. Byrd "a friend." At Byrd's funeral, Biden called him "a mentor, and he was a guide." Even more, "Robert C. Byrd elevated the Senate."

Byrd founded a major chapter of the Klan and later stood for 14 hours to filibuster against the Civil Rights Act. The racist filibuster came eight years before Biden won a Senate seat and fast embraced Byrd — an overt racist who repeated the "n-word" on TV this century — as his mentor. So maybe Byrd was a confused bumpkin when he led a Klan chapter and opposed civil rights. Maybe not.

In 2007, Joe Biden referred to Barack Obama as “the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean.” :mjpls:

Then in August 2020, Biden told a gathering of black and Hispanic journalists that “unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”
Look at how the shills ignored this whole post :russ:

Vote for ku klux klan sympathizers brehs :francis:

Daps
Don’t ask no questions. Just give the money!

890c73fd-86a2-4b2d-afaf-52a7aa1d2e1b_text.gif

that guy

Superstar
Daps

Like if your on the same side as these “people”

You gotta reevaluate :what:

What does Biden’s infatuation (called out by Kamala Harris herself) infatuation with full blown ku klux klan members have to do with the people in the video? :what:

I swear y’all have the thinking ability of an autistic toddler :snoop:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Really? If you think everything is the same from years ago, you need to get off the coli and watch the News
I didn’t say everything was the same as four years ago. I asked you what issues are Americans facing now that they weren’t facing 4 years ago. You dodged the question. Do you want to answer it now?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I didn’t say everything was the same as four years ago. I asked you what issues are Americans facing now that they weren’t facing 4 years ago. You dodged the question. Do you want to answer it now?

Do you think things will remain the same after the Chevron deference ruling?

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
How about interest rates weren't 7%. Roe v Wade wasn't overturned. I'm not going item for item with you. Again what does her policy from 4 years ago as a candidate have to do with her policies AS THE NOMINEE IN 2024???

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once the policies are revealed, I think we should pay attention to them and compare and contrast vs. Biden's platform.
If she runs on a platform that's basically 100% identical to his then she needs to be PUBLICLY HELD TO ACCOUNT if things fall through
again.

IF she gets elected and we get another four years of "Whoops! There goes your rights!!"
the American people deserve whatever follows.

:edit:
Outside of interest rates & Roe V. Wade being overturned (And codification being something Obama ran on and had two terms in office to handle).

It feels like dejavu.
Wars no one wants.
A bad economy for people who don't do well.
And a "crazy republican" to defeat (remember Bush was HATED prior to being rehabbed like has been and of course
Trump is the current boogeyman).

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
I don't have a problem with this line of questioning. She's been campaigning well(way better than Biden and Trump) but she's eventually going to have to start answering policy questions and letting people know how much she's pivoting from Biden.

I don't see it as concern-trolling, it's a legit question to ask. Granted, I think she'll come up with something by the DNC. I do think she needs to start ironing out those points now rather than wait until September.