Daps
Reppin
DMV
I do not fukk wit AKA like that but he clearly said colored

Cacs strapping up this election cycle

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Y’all let them lump you in with “people of color” for the last 15 years… now y’all mad that they say colored. Maybe these people should stop being afraid to say that they’re Black, and not allow themselves to be called people of color.
Completely miss what is going on brehs.

Daps
Immaculate hairline tho :ehh:
reaction-meme.gif

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Bro I’m all for it but he says college sorority. We can’t get caught up in the fake rage when there’s real shyt going on

Nah. He caught himself.

He speaks professionally. He clearly butchered the word trying to avoid clearly saying colored .... because evwryone already knows a sorority it associated with college...

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s possible that he said college but flubbed it. Maybe he had coloured in his mouth h and changed it last second and flubbed it.

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Nah. He caught himself.

He speaks professionally. He clearly butchered the word trying to avoid clearly saying colored .... because evwryone already knows a sorority it associated with college...
We waste too much energy in the wrong arenas. Some will hear colored, some will hear college. I clearly hear the G. Regardless he’ll come out and say it was college while reassuring the audience that he’d never use such outdated terminology.

In 7 days this won’t be a trending topic.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
They are going to lose this election for themselves. They have been trained to be so vile towards minorities that they wont be able to help themselves and the toxicity will destroy them from within

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
We waste too much energy in the wrong arenas. Some will hear colored, some will hear college. I clearly hear the G. Regardless he’ll come out and say it was college while reassuring the audience that he’d never use such outdated terminology.

In 7 days this won’t be a trending topic.

People can walk and chew gum at the same time.

We all know Fox and Frauds ain't shyt and calling out Mr Colorge and Mr Kool-aid can be done while I sit here donate to Kamala and speak with my friends about Gaza and Project 2025.