The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at c00n boy just sitting there with his "associates"

hope the money worth it

Bro why are you attacking the black man? Do you know how many times black men in corporate settings experience this type of stuff? You have to put in the works in the backend. The public backlash is going to occur. You as the inside man have to put it in the works to get that cracker fired, and possibly even come out of there with a nice pay day.
Funny you had zero smoke for the cracker talking reckless. :scust: :jbhmm:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
At first I was like "wow they really getting blatant with the racism" but on second listen it did sound like he said "cullege" and not "colored". They are known for spouting racist views so I thought he said colored at first too.:manny:
Me too, and was finna fire his ass up. But yea this ain't it. And @Voice of Reason I have a neg coming right back at you plehbol :birdman:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Y’all let them lump you in with “people of color” for the last 15 years… now y’all mad that they say colored. Maybe these people should stop being afraid to say that they’re Black, and not allow themselves to be called people of color.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Bro why are you attacking the black man? Do you know how many times black men in corporate settings experience this type of stuff? You have to put in the works in the backend. The public backlash is going to occur. You as the inside man have to put it in the works to get that cracker fired, and possibly even come out of there with a nice pay day.

yeah racist crackers gonna be racist crackers

the breh working with them pisses me off more :manny: he not gonna take their money and get patience and understanding from me. its not like this is a typical corporate environment. fox news pushes rhetoric that literally gets black people killed. tucker carlson inspired that buffalo shooter with his race replacement nonsense. fukk out of here :camby:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all let them lump you in with “people of color” for the last 15 years… now y’all mad that they say colored. Maybe these people should stop being afraid to say that they’re Black, and not allow themselves to be called people of color.
this is a stupid fukking point and has nothing to do with the context of the video. the cac said to be slick knowing full well it has racist undertones.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
STFU dumb ass c00n lover :russ:

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Bro I’m all for it but he says college sorority. We can’t get caught up in the fake rage when there’s real shyt going on

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol: c00ns will get called out every. single. time.